𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35; 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 (𝟘𝟙)

Life is beautiful. It's really beautiful. There are so many things that are beautiful. The emotions we feel, the sights we see, the things that mesmerize us... There are so much more. Life could be beautiful if you are happy with it and try to enjoy it... Just like that, everything must come to an end. The beauty will gradually end as time passes. The sights we see will be common. The things that mesmerize us will get boring and living things will die. Death is all about pain and sorrow. The feeling of dying and losing someone close to you is never beautiful. It is painful and heart aching. Yet sometimes people have to go.

Sasuke turned his face away unable to watch Misa crying her heart out. She couldn't believe it. The Hokage was the strongest man in her eyes and he was defeated like that? He hadn't even done anything wrong. He had thrived to protect the village and aimed to protect the citizens from any danger. Why was a person who didn't do anything wrong killed? At that point Misa didn't know anything about the world. She was rather stupid. Naruto was stupid too. As they stood at the Hokage's funeral neither of them spoke a word. They were absolutely speechless. They had known about death, seen about it too but they knew death of person they were close too was this painful and sorrowful look. The man who had taken care of them since they were babies now lay in casket. They couldn't see him drag a smoke from him smoke pipe anymore. They couldn't see him secretly caring for them anymore. All they could see was a picture placed on top of the casket, a picture where the old man smiling. Sasuke had seen death of his dearest clan memebrs and parents clearly. He had seen them dying by the hand of his own brother thus the old man dying didn't bring him to his tears. He was used to death. He wasn't scared of death even a bit however seeing Misa sob her lungs out did make him quite upset.

It was not only the two twins sobbing rather whole village was crying

It was not only the two twins sobbing rather whole village was crying. Some were crying out loud, some were weeping on the floor, some were crying silently whilst some... some were holding back tears. It showed how much the old man was needed back in the village but no matter how much they cried... A dead person could never come back to life. They had to let go of him... It was time to let go of the man and start a new beginning by appointing a new Hokage. Yet the day the Hokage sacrificed his life for the village was a day that would never be forgotten or be washed away from the minds of the citizens no matter how impudent they were. The Hokage was a hero, the Hokage was a legend, the type of legend Misa wanted to be... The time seemed to pass by extremely slowly.

It was a rainy day, the day that the Hokage died. It was raining as if the sky was mourning his death too. Not just the Hokage's death but all of the victims who passed away in the battle. The clouds painted the whole sky with an ugly blue-black hue, a color that made you want to ran back to your bed and pull the covers over your body. Lightning was followed by the thunderous sounds alongside the unstable pace of the raindrops. The rain was a total killer. It was accompanied by a biblical and tempestuous cold weather. The wind was nothing like the normal breeze... It was a strong gale that had the woman holding on to their dresses hoping that they wouldn't sway with the pace of the wind. The white flowers that were left near the old man's portrait threatened to be flown away. The funeral was a mess. Naruto was too traumatized to even speak a word. He didn't know what to do. He just kept on watching his beautiful little sister shed countless tears of desperation.