𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37: ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗲
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟱𝟬
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟰
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟱𝟬𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟱"𝟰𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁:

Neji was busy practicing his skills with Tenten every single day

Neji was busy practicing his skills with Tenten every single day. There was not even a little moment that he let pass by without practicing. He never wasted his time. He was more determined than the rest of the Genins to surpass his abilities and reach the goal he so badly desired. He had lost a battle once and faced a humiliating yet life-changing defeat that shifted Neji's thoughts completely. He was going to be strong, he needed to be strong but there was a little problem. He hadn't been able to concentrate! With his friend, Lee in hospital, Neji desired to be strong enough to protect the people who were with him. Even though he didn't show how much Lee meant to him, Neji was absolutely devastated at the fact that he had lost his closest training partner. The boy ran his fair, slim fingers through his silky thick hair trying to get a certain person out of his mind.

It hadn't been many days since Tenten had informed him about that Uzumaki Misa had been badly wounded after getting attacked by two international criminals

It hadn't been many days since Tenten had informed him about that Uzumaki Misa had been badly wounded after getting attacked by two international criminals. Right after she had informed him about the situation, Neji hadn't been able to get the girl out of his head. He wanted to go see her but his pride was getting in the way. Every time he went to see Lee, Neji passed by the room Misa and Sasuke were held in. He had just watched her from a far. He hadn't dared to get close in fear of what Misa thought if he went to check on her. Nevertheless Neji never ever admitted the fact that he was worried for Misa. Lee and Tenten knowing what type of a serious guy Neji was never dared to tease him about that fact either. Honestly Neji knew Misa's state was lot more serious than Sasuke's considering how Misa was given an IV tube and had a nebulizing machine connected to her nose whilst Sasuke was just lying in bed. There were always two ninjas present with the two children and they were always on alert. Every time someone passed by the door, Neji noticed how the two ninjas would perk up and glance all over the place. At times the boy would notice Sakura sitting next to the two patients. She would burst out crying at some point making Neji roll his eyes at her over dramatic behavior. It wasn't like Sasuke and Misa died! Well, every woman would turn over dramatic at some point. That was what Neji believed. Neji's training moments were filled with wondering what was going to happen to Misa. Neji seemed to be quite dense and ignorant in understanding his strange feelings of desiring to see Misa all the time. For the moment Neji decided to keep quiet and not consult anyone about it.