𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 31: 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕!

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗣𝗮𝗸𝗸𝘂𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Kakashi, Guy and the other skilled ninjas swiftly released the Genjutsu after seeing the crowd go unconscious with Misa hitting the ground just like Naruto and Shikamaru

Kakashi, Guy and the other skilled ninjas swiftly released the Genjutsu after seeing the crowd go unconscious with Misa hitting the ground just like Naruto and Shikamaru. The only people who didn't go unconscious of the Genins were Sakura, Gaara and Sasuke. Sakura already knew to break through a Genjutsu and the other two were still busy fighting. Nevertheless the duo didn't get to fight for long, a bomb blasted at where the Hokage and the Kazekage were before. Everything had suddenly turned into a huge mess. Kakashi realized the anticipated invasion had begun with the start of the citizens losing consciousness and the bomb taking place at where the Hokage was. As it turns out the Hokage was taken hostage by the Kazekage by creating an impenetrable field. The Hokage hadn't certainly expected the Sand to betray Konoha but there was something about the Kazekage that didn't sit well with him. Maybe that familiar aura and the familiar bloodlust emitting out of the Kazekage made him think so and the Hokage was right. It was the Kazekage who was holding the kunai to his neck.

The Kazekage had already been killed.

Someone was using his identity to manipulate the Sand, sound and create the rift among the three villages.

The Hokage caught on the situation quite fast for his age. That someone who was acting as the Kazekage, killed the actual Kazekage and manipulated two villages was no one other than Sarutobi Hiruzen's genius student, Orochimaru.

Kakashi and Guy were soon confronted with an enemy who was in disguise as an ANBU member whilst the other four beside him were disguised as the civilians who had come to watch the match

Kakashi and Guy were soon confronted with an enemy who was in disguise as an ANBU member whilst the other four beside him were disguised as the civilians who had come to watch the match. Another thing was that the sand shinobi had summonsed an enormous serpent that had three heads and broke the wall of Konoha with the help of it. The Sand and the Sound ninjas had infiltrated in to the city already outnumbering the ninjas in Konoha. Sasuke grit his teeth in annoyance after seeing his match getting interrupted with the arrival of Temari and Kankuro who helped up Gaara while their Jonin trainer glared at Sasuke ready to the kill the boy. Never in his life, had the Jonin trainer expected Sasuke to glare back with scarier venomous eyes filled with vengeance. It gave the adult man shivers. He had planned to kill Sasuke right on the spot but when he confronted the boy, the Jonin trainer already knew Sasuke was someone like a God. He couldn't even maintain eye contact with him. Kankuro and Temari helped the injured Gaara to his feet slowly plotting their escape while Genma rapidly came to Sasuke's rescue standing in front of the boy as his savior lazily biting on to his senbon but yet his strong stare didn't go unnoticed by the enemy Jonin. Kankuro trembled upon seeing Sasuke and Genma. That was when he realized that the Konoha children and adults were no jokes. They were terrifying.