Drooling

I've been practically drooling all day

We didn't make it to the yacht in time for much last night, just a quick dinner and an early night. A long day on a plane will do that you.

I was perfectly fine until Daniel came out for breakfast without a shirt on. Abs, toned muscles and tattoos all exposed. I'm beyond distracted.

How could I not be?

He works hard and it shows. And I know all too well what those hands are capable of, hence the drooling.

He's caught my drifting eyes far too many times, even behind the sunglasses.

I swear he fucking knows.

And when he takes the seat next to me at dinner, it's confirmed.

"See something you like?" He teases and it's all I can do to keep my breath from hitching, his dark brown eyes bewitching me.

Think Elsa. Use your words.

"Maybe." I can't help but smile at him.

His cheeks are red from a day in the sun, only making him even more attractive some how.

I didn't think that was even possible.

"Mhm, hard to please are we?" He pushes making me blush. Hopefully my own red from the sun keeps that from being spotted.

The twinkle in his eyes grows, telling me it hasn't. "Not that hard for you to please."

Fuck.

Yup, I said that aloud.

Well there goes the cards I was hiding.

We're staring right into each others eyes, hinging on the moment.

"I'm fucking starving." Max and Carmen step out onto the deck. Snapping me out of the moment.

"Me too." George agrees, everyone's grabbing a seat.

"Wine?" I ask, passing the bottle down. I already know Carmen's in and her smile says so.

It is vacation after all!

My vagina literally tingles when Daniel leans close, and whispers to me with hot breath that tickles my neck "Don't make me come to your room tonight."

Daring me.

Daring me to let him.

Daring me to ask.

I catch my breath, forcing myself not to look at him.

Because if I do, I'll ask him.

Ask him with just my eyes and he'll still know.

Fucking hell, I have really lost my head.

As if he senses it, my phone rings on cue. Pierre.

Daniel glances at my phone and I feel his brown eyes on me, watching to see what I do.