(Old) Prologue

Stars

Stars are the most intriguing thing he ever saw he's always fascinated by them, and he always dreams of traveling into space and seeing them up close.

But he knew that he couldn't do it yet he always dream of seeing them.

"I wonder what's out there." A H/C haired boy said while laying on the grass this was Y/N L/N a 15-year-old boy wearing a grey jacket with a blue outline.

"Well I should head back I've been here long enough." The boy starts getting up and walk away until he heard something.

PEW

The boy was startled by the sound what on earth could have made that noise in the forest, he was thinking should he investigate the sound or should he leave?

"Fuck it i have nothing better to do" and just like that the boy took off where he heard the sound.

When he got closer to the source of the sound what he saw next will shock him

There stood a being not of that of a human but a blue figure in front of him, beside the blue figure there was a weird creature with lots of tentacles.

Y/N Shivered when he saw the tentacle creature having seen many things what that tentacle can do to a person.

Suddenly the creature launches itself at the blue figure but the blue figured dodged the attack with ease, the creature landed behind the figure and strikes the figure from behind the figure dodged the attack without looking, the figure then turns around and rush to the creature with incredible speed and delivers a chop to the neck and knocking the creature out.

Y/N Was shocked I mean who could've blamed him he just saw two otherworldly being fight, but what shocked Y/N the most is the blue figure's speed and reaction time it seem so inhumane like he knew there was an attack coming without looking.

Y/N Was so surprised he didn't know he accidentally step on a stick.

SNAP

The blue figure instantly looks in the direction of the sound there he found Y/N staring at him with a surprised look but then changed when he saw the blue figure look at him.

He was about to run when suddenly the blue figure talks "WAIT!!." Y/N stops and looked at the blue figure.

"There's no need to be scared I won't hurt you" the figure spoke calmly hearing that Y/N calms down a little and ask "Who are you?".

The blue figure smiled and replied "My name is Merus and i am a member of the Galactic Patrol"

Y/N was confused what the hell is a galactic patrol? without knowing he was talking out loud Merus responded "The Galactic Patrol is a  cosmic police force that is led directly by the Galactic King and helps keep order throughout the Milky Way Galaxy."

Y/N was left with more questions than answers discarding his previous thoughts Y/N ask "Who is the person you fought." Merus just smiled and replied, "He was a criminal who killed thousands of people on different planets."

Y/N was terrified that the creature that Merus fought had killed many people then was it trying to do the same to Earth.

Noticing the look on Y/N's face Merus tries to calm Y/N down "It's alright he's already beaten there's nothing to worry about."

Merus's word immediately calm Y/N downs and then looks at Merus and ask "Hey can i join the Galactic Patrol?" Merus smiled and asked, "Why do you want to join the galactic patrol?".

"Because i want to see the stars"

"Then do have fighting experience?"

"No."

"Then how about i train you."

Y/N was shocked why would Merus train some stranger he just met?

"Why would you train someone who you just met?" Y/N asked

"I saw something inside you that reminds me of someone and I saw there is so much potential within you, so would you like to accept my offer?" Merus replied.

Y/N was stunned and immediately responded "Yes i accept"

Merus smiled and walks to Y/N and move his hand for a handshake "Then nice meeting you uhh." Y/N move his hand and grabs Merus's hand and replied "Y/N L/N."

"Then glad to be working with you Y/N."

"Likewise Merus."

Little did they know it was the start of a beautiful friendship.

THREE YEARS LATER

In the vast endless void of space, there was a space station belonging to a Genius Society member herta and inside we can see an 18-year-old Y/N L/N delivering a package to someone

"Damn it how many rooms are there here" the boy grumbled.

Y/N continued walking until he was inside a room with many items on a podium he was about to continue walking when suddenly the alarm sounded.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Y/N turn around and was about to sprint out of there when suddenly the door opened and two people walks in a female with red wined colored hair and a shorter silver haired walked in.

"Ara~Ara~ what do we have here?" the taller female spoke

"Oh for fucks sake" Y/N muttered.

A/N

So hey this is my first story since there is no dbs x hsr story I decided to make one why because I love ultra instinct

so that's all for this chap see you next time

PEACE