(Old) Chapter 18

Loufu

Y/N and Stelle were still holding each other while waiting for Welt to message them. While they were waiting Y/N sensed another Ki signature but it was faint.

Eventually, Y/N's phone rings and he picked it up and Welt has just sent a message to meet with him. Y/N puts his phone away and looked at the girl who was still leaning on his shoulder.

"Stelle," Y/N called her name.

"Yeah?" Stelle replied while looking at his face.

"We have to go Mr. Yang wants to meet us," Y/N said.

"Aww I was getting comfortable but okay," Stelle whined.

Y/N chuckles before he pats her head startling her but she leaned her head closer. Y/N pulls his hand away and grabs Stelle's hand before putting two fingers on his forehead and teleports.

POP

Once they arrived Y/N and Stelle saw Welt and March talking with Tingyun. Both of them went to them and gained their attention.

"Ah you have arrived," Tingyun said smiling before she looked at Y/N and gets embarrassed.

Stelle who saw this was not pleased why did Y/N have to pat her when he has her. Just because she has fox ears doesn't mean he has to pat her.

"Yeah, what are we doing now?" Y/N asked.

"Meeting Ms. Yukong," Tingyun answered.

"Didn't you say we were meeting the shogun?" Y/N asked.

"Oh by meeting Yukong you could also meet the shogun," Tingyun replied.

Y/N nods meeting the shogun wasn't the first time he met someone with that title and let's just say that shogun was hellbent on killing him. Just because he's an anomaly doesn't mean he's not friendly.

"Well, then you three may enter," Tingyun said as she gestured to the door.

The four nods and everyone enters while entering Y/N noticed the same Ki signature was getting stronger. This Ki signature wasn't Mira or Towa but a new one but he didn't sense any malice in the Ki.

Y/N snapped out of his thoughts when they saw a blue-haired woman with fox ears. Y/N stared at the ear wanting to stroke it but he suddenly winced in pain.

Y/N looks at his side and noticed Stelle was pinching him with a smile on her face

Y/N looks at his side and noticed Stelle was pinching him with a smile on her face. Y/N gulped and pull her hand away but Stelle intertwined their hand.

The boy was surprised but he smiled and hold her hand softly. After hanging out with her Y/N noticed she was just jealous.

"Welcome Astral Express what do i am Yukong and what are you doing here?" Yukong asked.

"We heard about the Stellaron situation and we were wondering if we could help," Welt answered.

"I see. I'm afraid we have to decline." Yukong replied.