(Old) Chapter 15

(God damn she is hot)

FLASHBACK

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Our protagonist is currently screaming after being sucked by the portal.

He suddenly stops screaming and sees something below him, what he was seeing was the ground.

Y/N embraced himself for the impact as he crash-landed on the ground.

"Oof." The boy grunted in pain before standing up and looking at his surrounding.

He seemed to be inside a building in space, he continued to look around until he found a person and walked up to them.

"Hello sir by any chance do you know where Herta Space Station is?" Y/N asked the man wearing a lab coat.

"Um, this is Herta space station." The man replied confused.

"Thank you this is a package for Herta," Y/N said as he pulls out a package.

"Could you deliver that to the storage room I'm currently busy."

"No problem," Y/N said as he walks through a door before realizing.

"Where's the storage room?" Y/N didn't want another awkward conversation so he just walked in a random direction.

Y/N continues to search for the storage room before an alarm sounded and what happens next is history.

PRESENT

Y/N eyes slowly opens as the alarm sounded, the boy turns the alarm off before looking to his right to see a naked Stelle.

Y/N blushed as the memories from last night of what happened appeared.

Suddenly Stelle opens her eye and saw Y/N staring at her smiling.

The girl puts her hand on his neck "Good Morning." The girl replied sleepily not fully up yet.

Y/N chuckles and caresses her cheek "Morning." Y/N replied before giving Stelle a quick kiss.

Stelle giggles as Y/N kisses her before she suddenly feels something hard on her thighs.

She looks down and saw Y/N's friend still hard while Y/N was blushing madly.

Before it could get any embarrassing the door knocks "Hey you two get up we got work to do." March said.

"We'll be right there March," Y/N said trying to escape this embarrassing situation.

"Ok" March leave as Y/N got up to go into the shower but Stelle grabs his hand startling him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Stelle asked a mischievous smirk on her face.

"The shower," Y/N replied still embarrassed.

"I'll come because I think your little friend needs some help relieving himself," Stelle said as she grabs his friend making Y/N moan.

"Fine but try to be quiet," Y/N replied before dragging Stelle towards the bathroom.

TIMESKIP

Y/N and Stelle who are now fully clothed walks to meet the rest.

Stelle smiled cheerfully while Y/N had a tired look on his face.

They then arrived and gathered with the others.

"It's time for me to reveal our next destination," Pom-Pom said before suddenly a hologram appeared and the familiar person was revealed.