100 followers special

In the vast void of space. A silver giant was seen fighting a monster. The giant dodged an attack from the monster before firing a beam at the monster killing it.

"That makes five this week." The giant muttered as he saw a golden particle when the monster was killed.

"All of the Absoultian have stopped messing with time. The person doing this has absolutian powers."

"No other choice... I have to visit other dimensions to see what's going on."

The giant turns around before a portal appears and the giant flies through it. But just before he went into it he sensed an energy spike behind him.

The giant turned around but was pushed back into the portal. The giant saw a golden figure before they rushed to him.

SCHEA!

The giant recovered himself before kicking the figure away. The giant then proceeds to kick the figure down.

"Who are you?!" The giant asked before blocking a punch.

"...Die ...Ultraman Nexus!" Nexus widened his eyes before seeing the figure's face.

"Your-"

Nexus was cut off when he was kicked away by the figure. The figure exerted his aura before preparing for an attack.

Nexus reels back his brace before a red ripple envelopes him and turns his body red. Nexus made a motion before firing a blue beam at the figure. The figure fired a mixture of golden and dark beams colliding with Nexus attack.

A beam struggles ensued before suddenly the beams exploded sending a shockwave to both of them. Nexus was knocked away but the figure was sent out of the portal.

"Wait!"

Nexus tried to go after the figure but they were already gone. Nexus stared at the place where the figure was before.

"I have to find him before he can cause any more damage!" Nexus mutters before flying away.

Meanwhile

In a wasteland stood a castle with a black-haired boy standing in front of it. The boy suddenly felt a spike of energy before narrowing his eyes.

"So it has come to this." The boy muttered before walking into a golden portal.

Somewhere else in a cafe sat a boy tinkering with a magenta camera. The boy felt the energy before smirking.

"Interesting... might as well investigate it." The boy murmured before he walked into a wavy grey wall.

In a train in space, someone with H/C hair was seen meditating before opening his eyes.

"What was that?" The boy muttered before shrugging it off and continuing to meditate.

Special Chapter!
TBI X BoS X ADJ X TDKOT

Elsewhere

Y/N was seen sleeping with Stelle in the Astral Express. Y/N suddenly opened his eyes when he felt a sudden increase in energy.

"What was that?" Y/N questions before trying to sense the source but found nothing.

"Y/N... what's wrong?" Stelle asked groggily before hugging him tiredly.

"Nothing... just some nightmare." Y/N lied before hugging the girl back.

"Oh..."