(Old) Chapter 6

FLASHBACK

"So how do you keep instantly teleporting."

"Oh, that's just my Instant Transmission."

"Can you teach me how to do it?"

"I don't know it was very difficult for me to learn it."

"So where did you learn it?"

"I learn it from the planet Yardrat."

Y/N and Goku were having a nice conversation after sparring while using Ultra Instinct, Y/N saw Goku using Instant Transmission he thought it was a cool and useful technique hoping to learn it from Goku.

Y/N slumped before getting an idea he looks and saw Merus has just come back from somewhere in his spaceship.

Y/N ran towards Merus startling his teacher "Hey Merus can we go to Yardrat?" Y/N asked.

"Why do you want to go to Yardrat Y/N," Merus replied.

"I want to learn how to use Instant Transmission."

"Well okay then sure."

Y/N was about to celebrate when he heard a voice "If he's going to Yardrat then so am i." Y/N looks at the source and saw a spiky-haired man in a battle suit.

" Y/N looks at the source and saw a spiky-haired man in a battle suit

"You are," Y/N asked.

"Vegeta the prince of all Saiyans," Vegeta replied.

Y/N looks at Goku "Didn't you say that the Saiyans are extinct." Y/N asked in confusion.

Goku smiles nervously while Vegeta stares at him annoyed "Kakarot what have been telling him." Vegeta asked rather angrily.

"Kakarot? isn't his name Goku?" Y/N asked confused at the two names.

"Kakarot is his birth name while Goku is his earth name." Vegeta replied."Anyways back to your question, the Saiyans are extinct but there are some remaining survivors." Vegeta continued.

"I see."

Merus clapped his hand to get their attention "Y/N we have to go Yardrat the sooner we get there the better." Merus said.

"Oh, crap what are we waiting for let's get going Vegeta."

"Don't tell me what to do."

All of them went inside Merus's spaceship and went to Yardrat.

But Merus knew his time was almost up he was rushing to teach Y/N and Goku how to tap into the full power of Ultra Instinct can he help them reach the true power of Ultra Instinct in time who knows only time will tell.

PRESENT

Y/N opens his eye and saw Stelle sleeping face he smiles and caresses her cheek and proceeds to kiss her forehead.