(Old) Chapter 2

FLASHBACK

"Clear your mind Y/N think only of nothing."

"I'm trying you made this looks so easy."

Seeing his student struggle Merus decided to give some advice to him.

"Y/N what do you think of when you see water?" Merus asked.

"I think of the ocean, the sea, and the creatures that live in it. What's with that sudden question anyways Merus?".

"Nothing at all Y/N  but regarding you're correct but you missed one thing."

"What's that master," Y/N asked.

"How water is shapeless you could water in anything and it will change into that shape. Water can become anything just like you but the difference is you Y/N your mind is still clouded with many thoughts just like water and you Y/N water can flow or it can crash, be water, my student."

Y/N looks at his teacher and began thinking but his thoughts were immediately erased and Y/N began walking and went in front of Merus.

Y/N closes his eye and starts breathing calmly then something happens.

It happen so fast Merus almost missed it but he didn't so what did Merus see you may ask?

It was Y/N but his hair is rising and an aura of heat started appearing but it suddenly disappeared. Y/N opens his eye and looked back to see his master smiling face. What Y/N didn't know was the moment he opens his eyes it was no longer E/C but instead it was.

SILVER

PRESENT

Y/N open his eyes and look at his surrounding he was still in the room where he and Kafka separated.

He hears light breathing beneath him he looked down to see Stelle still clinging to him.

Y/N didn't know why but he has a feeling to protect her at all costs.

His hand move towards her hair stroking them gently while stroking her he could have sworn he heard her purr.

Y/N blinked and looked at her "What are you a cat?" The H/C boy asked.

Suddenly Y/N hears a couple of footsteps followed by a door opening.

Y/N looked toward the door and saw a black-haired boy and pink haired girl.

(You know the drill and ignore the smiling man at the right).

"Hey, Dan Heng look there's someone there." The pink-haired girl said.

"I can see that March" the boy now named Dan Heng spoke with a stoic tone.

Y/N instantly put his guard up when he saw the two pairs.