(Old) Chapter 8

FLASHBACK

"HA!!!"

Currently, Y/N and Goku were sparring with Merus but they can't hit him.

At first, it was just Goku sparring with Merus but Y/N joined in and tried working with Goku to hit Merus.

"Damn it," Y/N shouted as Merus dodges his attack.

"So this is the power of someone who mastered Ultra Instinct," Goku said as he tried hitting Merus but failed.

Merus chuckled as he dodge their attack "Now then i guess it's my turn." Merus said as he prepared for a counterattack.

He dodges and kicks Y/N before it can him a staff blocks Merus's kick.

All of them turn to look at the person who blocks Merus's attack they saw a man with white hair and a halo on his neck.

"Whis," Goku said surprised at the presence of the angel.

"That's enough, you were fighting them with full power that has broken angel law. Even if you were an angel in training i can't let that side little brother." Whis said.

"WHAT!!!" Goku shouted, "I knew you were weird but i didn't explain you were an angel."
Goku continued while Y/N was confused.

"What's an angel," Y/N asked.

"We are powerful being created by Grand Zeno our job is to train and serve the gods of the destruction. Does that answer your question Mr.L/N" Whis explained Y/N nods and Whis looks at Merus.

"Merus was your plan to join Goku and fight Moro with them knowing you will die," Whis said.

"What," Y/N said as he looks towards his master in shock.

"Yes," Merus replied.

"Wait didn't you tell me angels can't die?" Goku asked Whis.

"Angels can't die by normal means but they can only disappear if they broke the angel law," Whis explained.

"But that planned slightly changed when you meet Y/N you took him as your student so that Goku and Vegeta have more chance of winning." Whis continued while Y/N and Goku looks at him in shock.

"Yes if Goku and Y/N manage to harness the full power of Ultra Instinct i will die peacefully knowing they can beat him," Merus said not fearing any consequences that will he invoked.

"Wait who's Moro? Is that the reason that Goku is training with you?" Y/N asks trying to process the information.

"Moro is a powerful wizard who threatened Universe 7 about ten million years ago. He is also known as the planet eater sucking the life of every planet he conquers." Whis explained.