(Old) Chapter 3

FLASHBACK

"You have to try harder than that to hit me."

Merus dodged an attack from Y/N who is currently in ultra instinct.

"Clear your mind you cant use Ultra Instinct at maximum if your mind is still clouded," Merus said as he keeps dodging Y/N attacks.

Y/N keeps trying to hit Merus but he dodges all of his attacks Y/N tries to kick Merus but he only ducked from the kick.

Merus decided to attack back and punch Y/N but Y/N manage to dodge but he didn't manage to dodge Merus's kick.

"Ugh," Y/N grunted in pain.

"You still have trouble switching from offensive to defensive clear your mind Y/N." Merus advised Y/N.

"What do you think i have been trying to do for one hour? It's easier said than done."

"Hm Y/N have you ever tried meditating?"

"No why."

"No wonder you still have many thoughts clouding your mind Y/N please sit with me," Merus said while sitting.

Y/N sits down and crosses his leg "Now close your eyes and think of nothing."

Y/N did what he was told but he didn't see any point in doing this. That was until he started meditating and his body reacted.

Merus smiled at his student Y/N was in Ultra Instinct but for a second Y/N's hair changed from H/C to.

Silver.

PRESENT

Y/N was currently in a standstill with the Doomsday Beast both stood still to see who will make the first move.

Y/N decided to the first move Y/N took a single step and with god-like speed appeared in front of DB and kick it in the face.

The beast recoiled back before recovering and tried to claw Y/N but he dodged and punch the air and the force of his fist managed to hit the beast.

The beast was stunned and Y/N landed on the ground without looking he can tell everyone was shocked by what he did. He turned around to look at them.

Stelle looks at Y/N worried even though he showed he can hold his ground she was still worried for him.

Y/N looks at Stelle and saw her worried face and smile at her "Don't worry i will be fine."

Stelle smiled and nodded but she saw the DB claw come towards Y/N she was about to warn but he dodged the attack without looking.

Y/N was in mid-air Y/N puts his hand and open his palm a ball of energy gathered in his hand Y/N shouted "BIG BANG ATTACK"

The attack hit the DB's head and the beast was injured thanks to Y/N.