Chapter 4

Two years ago

"You know this a barely a fair fight."

Y/N was seen standing on the middle of a wasteland. His eyes were silver and his hair was blowing while multiple people in a prison outfit surrounded him.

"You should've brought more."

In a blink of an eye Y/N disappeared in his spot and suddenly appeared behind the prisoners. A couple of prisoners were knocked out but few managed to take the hit.

One prisoner tried to punch him but Y/N ducked with ease and countered with a punch to the chin.

Multiple prisoners tried to attack him at the same time but Y/N dodge all of their attacks. A Ki beam was about to hit Y/N but he jumped away. Y/N landed on the ground while cupping his hand before directing it at them.

"Kamehameha!"

The Kamehameha shot out from Y/N hands and hit them before the beam disappeared and leaving no trace of the prisoners.

Y/N put his hand to the side and deactivated Ultra Instinct. He stared at the remains of the fight in silence.

"Another group of prisoners dealt with... master won't like the way I dealt with them."

He remembers their plan. Defeat all of the Galactic Patrol prisoners while Merus trains the newbie on how to use Ultra Instinct.

"Speaking of the newbie... that Instant Transmission technique of his might prove to be useful. He said he learned in Yardrat right? Lucky me..."

Y/N turns around and saw a city in front of him. People wearing the same clothes as each other.

"I'm here right now."

Present

Y/N was walking with Seele through the underworld. He saw the economy in the underworld was worse than their overworld counterpart.

"As you can see the people of the underworld are suffering while the overworld is enjoying their lives." Seele angrily said.

"Nothing is fair in life. Some cards are dealt with better hands than others." Y/N replied with a cold tone.

"You may be right. Where do you come from anyway Y/N?"

"Earth."

"Um... Where's that?"

"Somewhere."

Seele sigh and knew she was not getting any answers from him. The reason she brought Y/N here is because after seeing Y/N power she would assumed he would help him.

"So what's going on with the underworld?"

"Due to a recent Geomarrow vein that was recently discovered the Vagrant and the miners are fighting?"

"A civil conflict I see..."

"Svarog heard of the news and headed to vein with his Automatons."

"Svarog?"

"A robot that has live since the days the architect existed. He is the one who knows everything that has happened."

"Anything... then perhaps he made contact with Merus."

Seele suddenly stopped and stared in front of them. Turning towards where she looked he saw a vagrant attacking someone.

"Those bastards!"

Seele moved at fast speed disappearing in a blur. A purple tornado appeared in front of the vagrants before it disappeared and Seele landed on the ground.