(Old) Chapter 19

The Misadventures of Y/N, Shallot, and Fu

"What do you want Fu?" Y/N asked.

"Just help me with an experiment of mind." Fu answered.

"And would this experiment will be held in an alternate timeline?" Shallot asked.

"Yep." Fu answered.

Shallot was thinking on the one hand if he did it Chronoa will get mad at him but if he did it Fu can help them.

"Sure." Y/N said surprising Shallot.

"Fantastic." Fu said.

"Well, at least I can tell her it wasn't me." Shallot thought.

"Then can we do it now?" Shallot asked.

"Of course let me just do something real quick." Fu replied before grabbing his Katana and slashing the air as a portal appeared.

"After you gentlemen's." Fu said gesturing to the portal.

Y/N went inside the portal as Shallot followed behind while Fu gets in last and the portal closes.

"So where are we going exactly?" Y/N asked.

"None other than the Broly Vs Gogeta fight of course." Fu replied.

"Are you trying to get us killed!" Shallot yelled at Fu.

"Relax Shallot we won't be fighting him but we'll only just watch." Fu said.

Suddenly the area around them turns into a rocky lava field. And in the distance, there seems to be two people fighting and both were shooting a beam at each other.

 And in the distance, there seems to be two people fighting and both were shooting a beam at each other

The beam clashed and exploded shattering the world around them and turning it into a purple world.

"Where are we?" Y/N asked

"Seems like they managed to break the space and time barrier resulting in this dimension." Fu answered.

"Then what are we doing here?" Shallot asked.

"This." Fu answered as he points his finger at the two Saiyans and suddenly a green man with spiky white hair appears beside Broly.

And a blue spiky haired man appears beside Gogeta. These two were Zamasu and Vegito.

 These two were Zamasu and Vegito