(Old) Chapter 16

They arrived at Loufu but when they entered it no one was there to greet them.

"That's odd no one's here," March said as she eyed the surrounding.

"Must be because of the Stellaron," Welt said.

"We must move." Welt gestures for them to follow him.

They followed him but Y/N suddenly stopped, Stelle noticed and looks at Y/N "Y/N why are you stopping?".

The boy didn't say a word but he turns around and narrows his eye "You three go on ahead I'll be going in another direction." He suddenly said.

Stelle grabs his hand and shakes her head "No you're coming with us." She didn't want to let go of him.

Y/N looks at her and pats her head "I'll be fine I have something to take care of." Stelle was still hesitant on letting him go but she reluctantly let him.

Y/N smiles before giving her a kiss which the girl happily returned, they separated and Y/N looks at her "Take care."

Stelle nods as Y/N ran in the other direction leaving them.

"Well then let's continue," Welt said.

Stelle nods as both she and March followed.

With Y/N

Y/N ran until he was very far away from the crew.

He stops and looks at the sky and narrows his eye "Come out I know you're there." Y/N said seeming to talk to no one.

It was quiet for a while before a sinister chuckle can be heard.

"Hahaha to think you already found us." He heard a female voice say.

Suddenly a purple vortex appeared and revealed two figures a male and a female with a staff.

Y/N puts his guard up and activates the power Ultra Instinct sign "Who are you?" He asked.

"I am Towa a scientist from the demon realm and the one beside me is my ultimate creation, Mira."

"What do you want?" Y/N said as he took a fighting stance.

"Isn't it obvious what we want after all Moro did seek it too?" Towa said with a smirk.

Y/N widens his eye and glares at her "So you were the one who resurrected Moro."

"I am now if you can move out of the way that'll be nice."

Y/N didn't listen and increased his aura "If you want her then you'll have to get pass me first."

"I thought you may say that Mira takes care of him." Mira moved in front of Towa and took a stance.

"Let's see how strong you are Merus student," Mira said making Y/N widen his eye.

"How do you know about that?" Y/N asked.