Chapter 7

Y/N was sitting on the sofa in the lobby with his arm and legs crossed. His eyes were closed and an aura of heat was around him.

"Why do I even get up early when all of them are not here?"

He muttered before letting out a sigh. Y/N stared out at the window and stared at the view and the stars.

"The Stellaron the Cancer of All Worlds... when I came here for the first time I didn't know any of this... but now I feel like someone's been watching me."

It felt like someone was watching him very closely but he couldn't feel them or see them. He asked Dan Heng what it could meant and he said an Aeon was watching him.

"As if an Aeon could possibly watching me..."

He sighs and heard footsteps. He looks in front of him and saw all of them finally grouping up. Stelle looks at him but he avoided eye contact.

"Good job on the last mission and now we're heading of to Penacony."

"Penacony?"

"The world of dreams. We're invited by the family to watch the Charmony Festival."

The world of dreams... now that piqued his interest. Just as he was about to stand he heard her.

"Seems like I came at a good time."

Everyone put their guard up except Y/N who knows that voice. He sighs and looks at the source. Kafka was walking to them in a hologram.

"All of you are here... every single one."

Kafka walks around the express before setting her eyes on Y/N. The boy narrowed his eyes at her as the woman sat beside him.

"And an unexpected one too. How have you been Y/N?"

The express crew widened their eyes. Y/N knew Kafka? Could it be that his true origin is-

"I know what you're thinking. I only met this woman once."

They all let out a sigh of relief before staring at Kafka who chuckled before standing in front of Y/N.

"What do you want? You already left me to babysit when we first met."

"Nothing of that sorts but I assume she's been a handful and also intriguing isn't she?"

"Um... who's the baby?"

March asked confused not knowing who they're referring to. Without breaking eye contact both of them replied in unison.

"Stelle."

"Hey!"

"Moving on."

"Hmph!"

Stelle pouts and looks away while Kafka giggles before walking to Himeko. Although she was a hologram she was still a Stellaron Hunter.

"I have a request Ms. Navigator."

"What's that request?"

"I request you take a detour to Xianzhou Loufu."

Y/N noticed Dan Heng eyes widened slightly and raised his eyebrows in interest. Kafka brought a hologram of a man presumedly her partner.

 Kafka brought a hologram of a man presumedly her partner