(Old) Chapter 5

FLASHBACK

"How the hell do you do this Goku?"

"Its not that hard Y/N just fokus the Ki in one center."

"Easy for you to say, how can you activate sign so quickly it took me two months just to go into sign."

"I should have mentioned this sooner saiyan rather evolved faster when it's about fighting."

"HAX!!! I CALL HAX!!!"

Currently, Y/N is having a breakdown why? because he's having trouble using the Kamehameha it didn't help that Goku went Ultra Instinct Sign in just two days.

"Would you like another demonstration Y/N?" Goku asked.

Y/N looks at Goku with a dead look on his face "Please show me how the Kamehameha works o mighty Saiyan." He said with sarcasm.

"Sure so first."

Y/N facepalmed it seems Goku didn't catch his sarcasm and began doing the Kamehameha.

Goku cupped both of his hands and reel them back.

"KA...ME...HA...ME..."

"HAAAAAA"

Goku put his hand in front of him and a massive blue beam emerges and hit a mountain and destroying it.

Goku turns around and looks at Y/N "Your turn Y/N don't try to force it just be calm"

Y/N sighed and went in front of Goku and cupped both of his hands "KA...ME..." He reels his hand back and Ki began gathering in his hand.

Goku smirks seeing Y/N progress "HA...ME..." A ball of Ki began to form on his hand as he moved his hand in front of him.

"HAAAAAA"

A less massive blue beam emerges from his hand and hit a mountain and destroying a chunk of it.

"I=I did it," Y/N said happily doing the Kamehameha.

"Hahaha, i did it." The boy celebrated while Goku and Merus smiled.

"Well that's maybe enough Y/N it's time for both of us to spar," Merus said.

Y/N stops and nods and looks at Goku and goes into a fighting position as Goku did the same.

Neither of them said a word and rushed towards each other smirking.

PRESENT

Y/N was sitting in one of the seats of the express meditating Ultra Instinct active he was about to continue meditating if not for someone sitting on his lap.

Ultra Instinct deactivating because of the interference he opens his to see Stelle in front of him looking at him smiling he puts both of his hands on her waist.

"So why are you sitting on my lap?" The boy asked, "Is it bothering you?" Stelle asked back.

"No." He replied Stelle smiles and continue sitting on his lap and buried her head on the crook of his neck.

Y/N decides to close his eye and start meditating he was able to do it for a few minutes before Stelle looks at him annoyed.

"Ahem." Y/N opens his eye and saw Stelle with an annoyed look and a pout on her face.

"You know it's rude to ignore a girl who is sitting on your lap," Stelle said while crossing her arm.

"Sorry." Y/N apologize.