Chapter 1

In the vast void of space.

A space station was seen and a young H/C haired teen was seen. This is Y/N L/N a janitor in the space station.

He was a bit clumsy and yet he could always get the job done. Y/N was cleaning the storage part of the space station.

"Alright... now times for my break." Y/N mutters before taking off his cap and put his mop away.

BEEEP! BEEP!

"Crapbaskets!"

The alarm began beeping and Y/N was the only one in the storage room. It's going to take a while for him to get help.

"Just me and my luck."

Y/N grumbled angrily at his luck before leaning on the wall. Y/N sat on the ground and looked at the door.

"I coul- no! You don't have the right to use it." Y/N muttered as he looked at his hands.

For a split second blood was seen on his hands before returning back to normal. The boy shook his head and sighed tiredly.

Y/N closed his eyes and tried to ignore the noise outside. He heard people screaming and cries for help. But he didn't do anything because he had no right to help them.

Suddenly the door opened causing Y/N to open his eyes and see a purple-haired woman with a silver-haired girl.

"Isn't this unexpected

"Isn't this unexpected..." The woman said.

"This is just the janitor Kafka. There's nothing special about him." The girl said as she glanced at the woman.

"Hm... call it a gut instinct Silver Wolf but I think I found a caretaker for her." Kafka mused before walking to Y/N.

"Follow me."

Y/N's body felt something ordering him to do what Kafka was telling him. He didn't put any resistance to doing so because what's the point?

Reluctantly Y/N stands up causing Kafka to smirk. Kafka then gestures to him to follow her and so he does that.