(Old) Chapter 4

FLASHBACK

"so uh who did you bring?" Y/N asked Merus who was beside someone with spiky hair.

"Oh him he's my new student," Merus replied while pointing to the spiky-haired man.

"Yo my name is Son Goku and im a saiyan." Goku said with a smile on his face.

"My name is Y/N L/N and pardon me whats a saiyan?" Y/N asked.

"It's not surprising if you never heard of them they went extinct a long time ago," Goku said nonchalantly.

"And why are you here?"

"Because like you he's training how to use Ultra Instinct," Merus replied to Y/N's question.

"Hey, can you use Ultra Instinct too?"

"I can but i have never tapped into its full power."

"Awesome you can use it too," Goku said with a smile

Merus smile seeing them bond "But unlike you, Y/N Goku has managed to use Ultra Instinct at full power."

Y/N looks at Goku in shock and suddenly slumped his shoulders in despair.

"Don't be too down Y/N i have only done it one time". Goku said as he tried to cheer him up but he only slumped further.

"Hey, how about i teach you some of my moves."

"Really?"

"Yep, so how about you wanna train with me?" Goku asked Y/N.

Y/N smirked and said, "Bring it."

Merus only smiles at his student it was moments like this that made him love mortals.

"I need to teach them as fast as possible before he noticed both of them." Merus thought

"Hey master what are you doing there standing come here and teach us," Y/N said to his teacher.

Merus smiles and walks towards them savoring the moment he has left.

PRESENT

Y/N slowly open his eye and was met by amber color eye staring at him softly.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Stelle said to Y/N who was still holding her hand.

"Good morning Stelle," Y/N replied as he nuzzled his head toward Stelle's hair.

Stelle giggles before she hugged Y/N and also nuzzling towards his neck.

Y/N embrace her back and held her tight and whispered "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?" Stelle asked confused.