(Old) Chapter 13

FLASHBACK

We see Y/N standing alone on the planet where Merus trained.

Y/N stood there unmoving his eye cold and his face expressionless under his eyes red and many bags under his eye.

Y/N then clenched his fist and his aura flared up, he looks to the sky and screams.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Y/N screamed as the planet shook from the energy released by him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The boy continued to scream, his scream filled with sadness and guilt.

In the far distance, Goku and Vegeta along with Whis and a humanoid purple cat watched him scream.

"What are we doing here we should help him," Goku said as he looks at Y/N with sorrow.

"No if we help him now he'll just push us away, let him release all of his emotion," Vegeta said as he stopped Goku from going to him.

"Vegeta right Goku we just have to wait for him to finish grieving," Whis said.

"What am I doing here?" The purple cat asked.

"Oh come on Lord Beerus since you arrived late to fight Moro you should help him cheer up."

"Agh fine, I'll help this human," Beerus said as he ate a pizza he brought along the way

"Now then gentlemen it seems Y/N has finished screaming," Whis said as he gestured to Y/N who was kneeling on the ground.

"Okay then let's go," Goku said as he walk to Y/N the other following from behind.

Y/N heard some footsteps coming towards him but he didn't care and just stayed in the same position.

"Y/N how long are you going to stay like this?" Goku asked putting an arm on his shoulders.

But Y/N didn't answer and remained quiet "Kid you can't grieve forever." Vegeta said.

But Yet again the boy didn't answer the two Saiyans turn to Whis who was already in front of Y/N.

"Y/N my brother wouldn't want you to be like this," Whis said as he look at Y/N's kneeling form.

"I know," Y/N said in a weak voice.

"Then why are you still grieving?" Whis asked as Y/N looks at him.

"Because I failed him," Y/N said.

"What do you mean you failed him?" Goku asked confused.

"I can't use Ultra Instinct full power again all of that training he did for me was in vain," Y/N explained.

"How pathetic." Beerus suddenly said surprising the others.