(Old) Chapter 9

FLASHBACK

BOOM

The sound of clashing can be heard as lightning strikes in the clash.

Currently, Y/N and Goku are sparring both are in Ultra Instinct sign.

In the distance Merus and Whis are watching them spar neither said a word to the other.

"How fast do you think they can master it," Merus said deciding to break the silence.

"With the way they are now it's longer with want you to want," Whis replied.

Merus didn't reply and kept staring at them spar.

"They are treating Ultra Instinct as a transformation, not a technique," Whis said as he look at his brother.

"If they keep going with that mindset, then I'm afraid it will be long before they can truly master it." Whis continued while Merus keeps looking at them in silence.

"I know Y/N depends on Ultra Instinct too much because he lacks any fighting capability while Goku thinks it's the only way to get stronger to defeat Moro that's the reason they treat it as a transformation," Merus explained as he looks at Whis.

Silence took over them once again they look towards the clash and saw Y/N and Goku preparing the Kamehameha against each other.

"KA...ME..." Y/N began.

"HA...ME..." Goku continued.

"HAAAAAAA" Both of them shouted as the beam clashed.

Y/N tried everything to overpower Goku's beam but against someone who has more experience fighting he lost the struggle.

When the blast of the beam disappeared Goku saw Y/N kneeling and went up to him and pulls out a brown bag.

"Here eat it," Goku said as he pulled out the green bean from the bag.

"What is this?" Y/N asked as he took the bean and ate it.

His wound is instantly and he can feel his stamina returning.

"That's a Senzu bean it can heal any wound and restore your stamina," Goku explained as he helps Y/N.

"You gotta give me some of those beans," Y/N said as a joke.

But this was Goku so he didn't get the joke "Sure I'll give you some when we get back to Earth." Goku said.

Y/N was surprised apparently Goku doesn't get the joke.

"So wanna spar again?" Goku asked.

"Sure," Y/N replied.

Both of them smirk and reactivate Ultra Instinct and get into a fighting position before rushing toward each other.

PRESENT

Y/N was still hugging Stelle not wanting to let go of her, he was ashamed because he made her cry.

But during that, he explained everything about him, Moro, and Merus.

Stelle patiently listened to him not interrupting him and just put her face in his chest.

"So that's how Moro was defeated," Y/N said as he finish explaining.

Y/N turns to her and saw she was still in his chest "Stelle." Y/N said trying to gain her attention.