(Old) Chapter 21

BOOM!

Shockwaves were caused by two fighters. Y/N and Mira appeared and their fist clashed once again. Y/N uppercut Mira to get the upper hand before kicking him down.

Mira recovered himself but was too slow to notice that Y/N was behind him and kicked him back up to the sky. Y/N then fired a Kamehameha at Mira engulfing him with the beam.

Y/N stopped the beam and watched as the beam disappeared a wounded and bloodied Mira was breathing heavily.

"Done already?" Y/N asked with a slight cockiness in his voice

"Grr... Don't think this is over because I still can go on!" Mira yelled rushing to Y/N.

Y/N rushed to Mira as they disappeared and began clashing once again causing shockwave to appear because of them.

Meanwhile, Shallot was dealing with Towa who was dodging his attack. Shallot threw a spin kick at Towa who was too slow to block the attack causing her to stumble back.

"This is all you got?" Shallot said cockily.

"Damn you Saiyan!." Towa yelled before opening a portal and a person comes out of it.

" Towa yelled before opening a portal and a person comes out of it

"Broly?" Shallot muttered.

"KAKAROT!!!"

Broly charged his energy before rushing to Shallot and punching him causing him to be sent flying back.

Shallot recovered and saw Broly coming towards him before transforming into Super Saiyan 2. With the power of SS2 Shallot was able to catch Broly's fist and counterattack with a kick to the gut.

Broly coughed and spit some saliva before he was sent down by a kick to the face by Shallot. Shallot fired a wild cannon at Broly while the legendary super Saiyan fired a Ki blast from his mouth canceling the attack. Shallot then rushed to Broly and began clashing.

Meanwhile, Fu was watching the fight with a smirk on his face "Mira as he continues to battle Y/N he's getting more adapted to Ultra Instinct power but I'm sure he can handle him." Fu said before looking at Shallot's fight.

"Broly is the bigger problem that Saiyan may exceed Shallot in mere minutes if he gets the chance." Fu muttered.

"Which is why I'm going to finish this fast." Fu heard a voice and saw another Shallot with red clothes.

" Fu heard a voice and saw another Shallot with red clothes