(Old) Chapter 14

FLASHBACK

Y/N is walking alone on somewhere unknown wearing a hood.

He wanders not knowing what he's doing.

Suddenly he heard footsteps he turns and saw a white-haired purple man.

Y/N stared at the man before activating Ultra Instinct Sign.

"Hey hey, there's no need to be aggressive I'm not here to fight." The man said as he puts his hand up.

Y/N lowered his guard but not deactivating Ultra Instinct "Who are you?" He asked the purple man.

The man smirks "My name's Fu." The now-named Fu introduce himself.

" The now-named Fu introduce himself

"What do you want Fu?" Y/N asked.

"I need you to deliver this package," Fu replied as he hands Y/N a package.

Y/N hesitantly grabs the package and felt something warm inside it Y/N then looks to Fu.

"Where do I need to go to deliver this?" Y/N asked.

"The address should be on the package," Fu replied as he pointed at the package.

Y/N looks at the package and found the address "Herta Space Station?" Y/N muttered never hearing about this station.

"Oh yeah, I forgot your ride," Fu said as Y/N looks at him.

Y/N tilted his head "My what?" He never got a reply because suddenly a portal appeared behind him.

Y/N struggled as the portal sucked him, he looks at Fu who was smiling "Have fun because you might be able to master Ultra Instinct in there." Fu said shocking Y/N.

Y/N felt the portal getting stronger he couldn't hold longer before he was sucked into the portal.

The portal disappeared as Fu smirks "This is going to be a fun experiment." Fu said as he turns around "Now then I better leave before they find me." Fu opens a portal and walks in and closes the portal.

PRESENT

"Welcome back." Himeko greeted them as they approached her.

"It's good to be back," March said.

Himeko chuckled and looks at Y/N "Now then you've got some more explaining to do." Himeko said pointing at Y/N.

"We're going need to sit down it's going to be a long story," Y/N said as he walked to a seat and sat on it with Stelle sitting next to him.

The others sit before Y/N gestured them to speak "Who is Moro?" Dan Heng asked.

"Moro is a foe I fought in the 7th universe, he was someone obsessed with being a god."