Chapter 7

Same day, Midnight..

"Hi. Hope you are doing better..."..he leaves a text for Sana..

"Nehi! Main abhi tak dari huyi hoon! I am crazy claustrophobic!"..she replies..

"It's done and dusted Sana! You are safe now! Relax karo abhi.."..he types..

"Hmm and guess what? I must thank you..bol dun?"..she replies..

"😅"..he sends an emoji..

"Hayee haas kyun rahe ho aap?!"..she types..

"Aise hi.."..he replies..

"Achha chalo thank you.."... she types..

"Kyun?"..he types..

"Apne mujhe sambhal liya na, uske liye! "..she types..

"Ahh..stop thanking me! Anyone would have done it..!"

"Chalo kam se kam is baat ki tou satisfaction hai ki aap itne bhi khadoos nehi ho! "..she types..

"Is it?!"...he smirks as he types..

"Aur kya?! Pehle tou mujhe laga you would make my life a living hell!"..she types..

"Aur ab?!"...he types..

A smile takes over her face..

"Ab sab sahi hai! ✌️"..she types..

"I am glad. Chalo get some rest and take a day off tomorrow.."..he replies .

"Ok.. thanks.. goodnight..".. she types.

"Goodnight.."..he closes the chat ..

**************

A day later..Sunday it is..

Ruhi and Sana are out for shopping..

After a while..

"Masi isnt that your boss?"..Ruhi spots Sidharth around..(she has seen his pictures from an office event)

"Kaha?!".. Sana gets aware instantly..

"Woh rahe, udhar hall k paas, and who is that girl with him?"

What he did for her the other day has triggered her emotions in a different way for him now! Although she is giving herself time to understand the genre of these emotions and hence doesn't react evidently in front of Ruhi..

"Tu bhi na Ruh! How would I know?! Ab chal bhi! Awkward ho jayega if he has come on a date..!"

As she takes Ruhi to the opposite end of the mall, Sidharth also becomes aware of her presence..

He calls her immediately on her mobile..

"Hayeee dekh bhi liya hai shayed! Tu bhi Ruh! Evident kar deti hai sab kuch!"..she is hesitant to pick up his call..

"Ab utha bhi lo!"..Ruhi nods her head..

"Hello Sir! Kaise ho aap?!"..she makes an attempt to show that she hasn't noticed him around..

"Stop pretending, I have already seen you...!"..he  smirks..

"Hayee main kaha pretend kar rahi hoon! Main tou baas aap ko dturb nehi karna chahti thi!"

"Anyway, where are you hiding?!"..he chuckles..

"Idhar hi hoon Sir..aati hoon.."..she hangs up and gives a stern look to Ruhi..

Ruhi giggles to see her awkwardness..

They walk up to him..

"Hi Sir..how is it going?"