Chapter 9

"Sir aap dara kyun rahe ho mujhe?!" :/

"Seriously Sana?"..he finds her unpredictable at times!

"Aur nehi tou kya?!"..she seems serious though..

He sighs...

"Fine, let me ask you more gently..batao kya problem hai? You never know, I can help!"..he asks without realizing what impact his words might have on her..!

"Bolo...?!"..He goes again, and her heart sinks as she struggles to find an answer now! This flow of his words overwhelms her, leaving her trapped there only!

"Kya bolun? Pata nehi kyun sab kuch bohot ajeeb lag raha hai! Aur upar se yeh Rohit! Urghhh!!"..her irritation for Rohit is evident on her face..

"Who is this Rohit? Your ex?"..he asks..

"Sadly yes! I dated this guy a few months back. Casually mile through a common friend, achha lagne laga, sath mein ghumne lage, phir I secured this job in your company aur dheere dheere distance barne lagi. For a fact I knew that that was momentarily infatuation and it will not last but before I could draw a conclusion from my end, I got to know that he was addicted even before he started dating me.."

"Alright! Phir?"..he eager to know more..

"Phir kya? We broke up..actually I broke up.."..she corrects herself..

"Hmm..so he is bugging to get back now..?"..he asks obviously..

"Pucho maat!..isko tou main ab dekh lungi..".. she says, gritting her teeth..

"Rehta kaha hai yeh Rohit?"..he asks very calmly while driving with full concentration..

"Pata nehi..he changed his place.."

"Hmm..try to find out.."..he says while looking straight on to the road..

She turns her face entirely towards him..

"Sir, my life is full of adventures! Aur nehi chahiye!"..she widens her eyes..

He smirks..

"Baas main is Sana ko miss kar raha tha subah se! Don't let her fade away!"

She keeps looking at him..

"Kya hua aise kya dekh rahi ho?"

"Pata nehi..you shock me at times!"..she is too confused now..

"Zyada soch rahi ho! Ek baat bolun?"

"Boliye.."

"You know what sets you apart Sana?"

"Nah..aap hi bata do.."..she is loving to hear him now..

"An unfiltered honesty that reflects from your eyes! Please don't change yourself for anybody or any situation! Infact, let people and situations mould according to your will..I believe you have that ability.."

Her heart fills with contentment and she only nods her head to respond..

************

Midnight..

"Masi..?"..Ruhi can see her wide awake..

"Hmm?"

"Aap theek ho?"

"Hmm.."

"Nehi ho aap theek!"..Ruhi turns on the light of their bed side table..

"Jab se aaye ho, theek nehi ho aap! Baat kya hai batate kyun nehi?!"..Ruhi asks inquisitively..

Sana gets up to sit against the head rest..
"Ruh..something is wrong with me.."

"What is it?"..Ruhi asks again..