Chapter 13

After Ragini leaves..

"Saanjh come to my room.."..Sudha walks inside..

Sana is already very embarrassed and undoubtedly lost and unsure of how to gather courage to face her..!

"Haan ji Ma'am.."..she steps inside the room hesitantly..

Sudha leaves a long sigh..

"I could sense it but I wasn't sure..ab tum mujhe bataogi..what's going on?"..Sudha goes straight on her face..

Sana feels extremely awkward and remains silent in her fixed position..

"Chup rehne se baat bigad sakti hai Saanjh! Just tell me the truth.."

"Kya bolun main? Mujhse nehi dekha jata..baas isliye chali gayi andar!"..she breaks into tears!

"Wahi tou puch rahi hoon beta! Kya nehi dekha jata?!

"Woh roh rahe the Ma'am! Bohot zyada! I couldn't see him in pain!"..she breaks the ice..!

Sudha moves forward and holds her arms from either side..
"Have you fallen for him?"

Sana looks up at her face in disbelief! She didn't expect this coming!

"Bolo?!"..Sudha asks again..

"Pata nehi Ma'am! I can't process anything now! Mujhe jane dijiye please! Jo bezzati huyi hai meri and that too in front of my young niece, woh main kabhi bhul nehi sakti! Please aap Sidharth Sir se kahiye sab sort out karle! I don't want to be a reason for this break up!"..she turns back to leave the room when bumps onto Sidharth again..

Their eyes meet and a flow of a familiar emotion rushes through her, echoing the connection they shared just a night before! Sidharth on the other side, feels shattered to see her vulnerability! He is hating to be this helpless!

"Saanjh ruko.. Sidharth rok usse..!"..Sudha says urgently..

Sidharth doesn't stop her and she eventually trails out of the house along with Ruhi..

****************

2 days later..

Mayuri calls Sudha from office..

"Hello?"..she receives..

"Good Morning Ma'am.."

"Good Morning Mayuri.."

"How are you Ma'am..?"

"I am good..tum batao.."

"Woh Ma'am..Saanjh has emailed her resignation to HR.."

"What?!"..Sudha gets confused!

"But she was on leave for 2 days! I approved it myself!"

"Haan Ma'am..maine call kiya tha usko..her niece picked up.."

"Ruhi?"

"Ji haan.."

"Kya bata rahi thi?"

"Ruhi said that's her final decision..Ma'am if you don't mind me asking..Kuch hua hai kya?"

Sudha sighs..

"Mayuri, I know you are in good terms with her! But if she hasn't told you anything, is it fair from my end to share?"

"Hmmm you are right Ma'am..main usi se puch lungi..aap please ekbar communicate karneki koshish zaroor karna.."

"Hmm..main kuch karti hoon..thanks for informing me.."

"My pleasure Ma'am. Take care..byee"

"Bye.."..Sudha keeps down the phone and walks out to call Sidharth..