Chapter 42

Same day, towards the end of their official hour..

"Mayuri?"... Sana calls the administration..

"Haan Sana?"

"Sun, main ghar ja rahi hoon.. Sidharth is probably going to be late today. Incase if he looks for me around, bata dena that I have left.."

"Sure I will but you can drop him a message as well.."...Mayuri suggests..

"Ummm ok.."..she replies hesitantly and hangs up..

**************

As expected, Sidharth ran considerably late and couldn't even find the time to notify her. He was completely engrossed in the meeting to rectify the situation, with nothing else on his mind!

He comes out of his cabin to check on her, belatedly realizing that it's already too late..

Not seeing her around , he attempts to call her, but her phone is already switched off. He takes his steps back to his cabin, collects his essentials and heads towards the reception area..

"Hello..Eva.." he greets the receptionist.

"Hello, sir!"

"Thank you for staying late. Have you seen Sana?"

"It's my pleasure, sir. Um... I think she left quite early today."

"Okay, thank you. Go home safe.." he says with a smile as he departs from the office..

**************

He calls his mother on his way..

"Haan beta?"

"Mom is Sana at home?"

"Haan..she came back a little early today. Kyun tujhe nehi pata?"

"No she left without informing me. I was in a very important meeting.."

"Hmm I heard from Mehta...anyway did it get sorted?"

"Hmm I guess they will reconsider.."

"Great, kaha hai tu abhi?"

"Just around..will arrive in 10 mins, alright Mom coming..byee.."

"Byee.."

************

On reaching home, he finds her sitting in Ruhi's room, busy in some conversation..

He smirks seeing her dull face, realising the rollercoaster ride he has to go through to make it up to her now! Thus, he enters Ruhi's room, casually rolling up his shirt sleeves to get to work..

"Ek tou mujhe bina batake chali aayi aur ab yahan you are busy gossiping.."..he smiles mischievously looking at his angry wife..

Ruhi giggles...

Sana remains quiet..

He comes forward to lay down on Ruhi's bed, resting his head on Sana's lap..

Sana still doesn't change her expression,  neither looks down at him..

"Baat nehi karogi?"..he asks looking lovingly at her..

She seems adamant..

He lifts his hands to grab her face to make her look at him..
"Baby ab jaan legi kya?"

Her eyes are almost on the verge of welling up..

"I have managed..it's all sorted now..please now cheer up na!"

"Bhaiya, bohot galat baat hai! Aapne sab k samne meri Masi ko daant diya..Masi bilkul nehi karna maaf!"...says Ruhi giggling more..

"Beta..bohot hasi arahi hai na? Bhul gayi who is going to get you the permission to go for this study tour you are planning?! Now help me coaxing her, warna tour cancel!".. Sidharth knows all his ways..

"Hayeee Rabba! You are such a blackmailer! Yaar Masi, ab tou bilkul nehi karna!"...Ruhi tries to lighten up her mood..

But Sana is not liking this fun, thus, removes his head from her lap and gets down to walk out of her room instantly..

"Bhaiya, I think she is really upset.."..says Ruhi in a serious tone now..

"Hmm..koi baat nehi, theek ho jayegi..tu bata kab baat karni hai sab se?"

"Main batadungi aapko...Abhi aap jao aur manao unhe.."..suggests Ruhi urgently..

"Hmmm..chal see you at dinner.."..he taps on her head and leaves her room accordingly..

***************

On reaching his room..

Before he had the chance to speak up, she initiates the conversation. "Sidharth, rukiye..main theek hoon, there's no need to do all of this! I am genuinely upset, not because of your behavior, but because of my own actions! I was disturbed since morning, and it all added up to one place! I should have been more careful!"...she says all of it in one go..

He strides toward her, encircling her waist within his arms, drawing her into an embrace..

"Kya problem hai aapko?! Please don't irritate me!"..she tries freeing herself..

"What's troubling you baba?"..he asks gently..

Her eyes meet his in a dazed manner, holding a wave of unspoken words, yet she refrains herself from expressing them..

"Kuch nehi..choriye, mujhe kitchen mein jana hai.."

"I am surely not letting you go anywhere now!"

"Sidharth!"

"Shut up.."..he tightens his grip around her playfully..

"Kya chahiye aapko?!"..she asks frowning at him..

"Tumhe nehi pata?!"..he seems to be in mood..!

"But I'm not in a mood Sidharth!"

"Trust me you will go nuts in a while..I know you baby!"..he grabs her waist more tightly, pins her against the wall, and puts his soft loving lips on her, trying to mould her attention entirely towards him!He acts so dominant, taking her with passion, that she has no way but to be submissive! He then holds her neck with one hand and looks at her intensely with his magical eyes when she drapes her arms around his neck and rushes into his embrace, releasing her inhibitions finally..

He can totally sense her vulnerability now and reciprocates by holding her into a tight comforting hug..

"Meri jaan, what's bothering you..?"..he asks gently, rubbing her back as she tries breathing against his shoulder heavily..

"Pata nehi! That dream has just got into me and I can't relax since then!"..her voice almost breaks..

"Accha ab bata bhi do, what was it about?"..he asks, still having her in his embrace..

"Maat pucho yaar, mujhe nehi batana!!"..she breaks the hug and walks away from him to sit on the bed..

He follows her to sit on his knees before her.."Alright, nehi baat karni hai na..nehi karenge! Lekin apna mood tou sahi karo!"

She gazes at him intensely by holding his hand into a grip..."I love you Sidharth! Is duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar main aapse karti hoon! I don't remember the life I had before you!! You affect me to this extent! Zara socho, kya ho aap mere liye!"

He smiles, nudging his head with hers.."Guess what?! Main soch raha tha that you might be all upset because I shouted at you! Lekin tu tou ek unique piece hai baby! Deal almost cancel karadi, ghar chali aayi bina batake, abhi tak pareshan hai aur woh bhi kis baat ko liye?! A dream?! You are mad baba! But I guess I love this pagal biwi of mine a little too much! Now listen to me very carefully, kuch nehi hua mujhe aur main theek hoon, tumhare samne hoon..Kabhi chorke nehi jaunga! Promise!" 💔

*************

Let me how it was..❤️