Chapter 37

He takes a step back and asks..
"Ragini?! Tumhe andaza bhi hai tum kya bol rahi ho?!"

"Haan, kyunki aap ne sirf usi se pyaar kiya hai Sidharth! Aur main pagal thi, even after seeing all those intimate pictures, I kept my sanity thinking that I will win your heart one day! Lekin nehi, aap tou patthar nikle! You left me alone while I was crying behind your back!"..her voice shakes to remember what she has been through..!

"Tou tumne usdin jhooth bola na mujhse?!"...he doesn't register what she says, he is on a different track!

"Kaisa jhooth?!"..she frowns at him..

"I did ask you if you would choose to call this off if I run late for this confession and you said you wouldn't! So that was a lie! Khel gayi tum bhi mere sath! Hai na?!"..he laughs ridiculing the situation he is in while his eyes are almost on the verge of welling up..!

"Aap ko jo samajh na hai samjh lijiye Sidharth! Haan lekin tab main jhooth nehi bol rahi thi but aaj jo kuch bhi ho raha hai humare bich, it's not healthy! Mere pyaar ko meri kamzori maat samajhna! Main chup thi tou sirf Mom k liye, lekin aur nehi..I can't do this anymore!"...she seems adamant now!

"Sure! You can't do this anymore! I can see that! Go! Go, you are free to leave!"...even the strongest nerve which resists his emotions has given up! Yes, he finally has tears in his eyes for her!! And like any other strong man, he turns around to hide them and barges out into the balcony..

Sana feels so broken and intimidated by her anger and emotions that she has almost lost the ability to see the difference in him!

Meanwhile, she hears a smashing sound from the balcony which makes her go check and on him immediately!

"Haayeee Babaji!! Yeh kya kardiya aapne Sidharth?!"..he punched on the glass decor of his balcony and hurt himself terribly!

"Stop! Udhar hi rukh jao! I don't need this fucking sympathy! Agar mujhe chor k ja rahi ho, tou nehi chahiye yeh natak! Just go!!"...he almost screams holding his wounded hand..

"You are a mad man! Just shut up!! Let me see you!!"..she almost whines while approaching him and grasps his hand, which is drenched in his own flowing blood..

Sidharth keeps gazing at her while she remains clueless for how to halt this bleeding..!

"Main Mom ko bula k lati hoon..!"....and as soon as she takes her turn, he pulls her back with his left hand..

"What do you think you are doing now?!"..he asks bringing her very close to his face, having his eyes clogged with tears!

"Kya matlab hai aapka?! Sidharth you are bleeding!! Stitches lagenge shayed! Let me call Mom! Please!"...she is literally shaking to see this..

"Ssshh..why are you getting so hyper for me?! Itni concerned kyun ho?! Let this blood flow na? Tumhe kya?! Tum tou ja rahi thi na?! Tou jao!!"..he asks desperately..!

"You have lost it! Choriye mera haath..I need to take you to the emergency!"

"Kuch nehi hoga mujhe...I will go to the doctor.. pehle yeh batado, reh logi mere bina?!"..He cups her face with his left hand..."

"Nehi!! Nehi reh sakti!! Ab please mujhe kuch karne do..bohot khun behraha hai! Please"...she pleads and starts crying helplessly!

This screeching pain is making his breath almost hitch, still he manages to speak these few things he needed to..."Phir maat jao! I will lose it! Please!! I haven't requested anyone to stay back in my life! Not even Ragini! When she wanted to leave, I have let her go!! But abhi tumne jab kaha that you are leaving, pata nehi kyun mere andar kuch ho raha tha, I felt a pain inside! Ansu rukh nehi rahe hai mere yaar! Kya bana diya hai tumne mujhe?! Huh?! I was never like this!!"

"Nehi ja rahi main kahi! Nehi jaungi aap ko chorke! Aap pagal ho, main risk nehi le sakti! Ab choro mujhe!"

An instant smirk takes over his face and he cups her chin to say.."Go bring my phone..I will ask the driver to take out the car..Mom pareshan ho jayengi..! Let's not involve her in this.."

"Lekin Sidharth!"...she is too scared to let it be how it wants..

"Ssshh!! You are not doing well either! Relax! Kuch nehi hua mujhe! Go, bring my phone.."

***************

Ruhi calls Sanaa while they are sitting next to each other in a cafe, waiting for their chauffeur to finish his lunch..

"Masi, kaha ho aap?!"

"Baby hum bahar aaye hai.."

"Woh tou pata hai, lekin ho kaha?! Aap ki tabiyaat bhi theek nehi hai!"

Sidharth hints her not to disclose anything at this moment..

"Sidharth hai mere sath..ghar aake batati hoon..Mom kaha hai?"

"I called you for this only! She is waiting for you guys in lunch.."

"Tu ek kaam kar..tu unke sath lunch karle..we are coming shortly.."

"Theek hai, jaldi ana..bye.."

"Byee.."

Sana looks back at him subtly..
"Bohot dard ho raha hai?!"

He sighs.."Nehi bohot maza araha hai!"

"Sidharthh!"

With a smile, he leans in closer to her and says..."The pain I felt when you said you were leaving was far worse than this..! Trust me!"

"Aap bilkul pagal ho! Main darr gayi thi yaar! Kuch ho jata tou?!"..she gets tears in her eyes again..

"Kuch nehi hua na?! Waise ek baat bataun?"..he turns to her side to face her entirely..

"Careful..!"..her attention is fixed on his hand..

"Arehh! Look at me.."..he chins her up..

"Bachpan mein na, when I used to get hurt..Mom never panicked, she rather used to deal with it more maturely! Lekin Thammi bilkul tumhari tarah ho jati thi! And I swear, I always believed that shayed I will never experience this ever again in my life! But then you happened!"..his eyes get moistened again..

"Aap Thammi ko bohot miss karte ho na?!"..she asks, laying a hand on his cheek lovingly..

"Hmmm Certainly..! You know what?! I have realized something..! Thammi knew that she can't be with me for long, probably it was her soul's energy that has ended me with you! I just feel the exact same connection! It feels so surreal!"

"Haan haan sare cute baate karlo, mujhe special bhi feel karado lekin baas wahi nehi bolna jo main sunna chahti hoon!"..she keeps blabbering when suddenly he holds his palm on her mouth and says..."I FELL FOR YOU DEEPLY, MADLY AND CRAZILY Mrs. Gupta! Will you be mine till I breathe my last?!" ❤️

***************

#SidNaaz ❤️