Chapter 27

Sidharth steps back to take his seat but this time he sits a little closer to her..

"Pyaar se zyada important pata hai kya hai?"..he asks gently..

"Kya?"..she asks while still weeping softly..

"Respect! And I have tremendous respect for you Sana!"...he affirms..

She keeps looking at him without blinking or letting her gaze wander..

He cups her chin..
"You were there for me when nobody was! So trust me, this is the highest amount of respect I have ever felt for anybody! Mujhe baas thoda sa wakt chahiye Sana! You see I was broken into pieces and I need time to collect these pieces and get shaped into what I was! I am literally scared to give in into relationships now but as I said, I promise, I will give you everything you deserve! I just need time!"...he takes her hand into his and holds it into a tight grip..

She looks at him with a subtle smile on her face now..

"Aap genuinely bohot achhe ho...and I am sorry..I didn't mean..."...and before she completes her sentence, he places his left thumb on her lips..

"Is sorry ka session khatam ho to chale dinner karne?"...he smiles..

"Aap chaliye, main muh dhoke aati hoon.."

"Jaldi ana..I am hungry.."..he taps on her head..

"Hmmm.."..she smiles, nodding her head..

************

Few weeks later..

Sana receives a call from Sidharth..
"Haan ji yaad agayi main aap ko?"

"Sana?".. he speaks up in a quote low tone..

"Sidharth?! Kya baat hai?"... she gets the notion of something not right..

"Chill, nothing serious but I don't think I am feeling well and this chef has cooked all oily stuffs for lunch. I actually don't feel like eating them. Tum kuch less spicy bana sakti ho? I am coming home..need to take medicines, I think I will be having fever.."..he struggles to speak..

"Haan haan woh tou bana lungi lekin aap manage kar lenge na ghar tak?"

"Hmm..don't worry..I will be home within an hour.."

"Ok ajaiye..lekin dhyaan se..main abhi jaake aap k liye kuch healthy banati hoon.."

"Haan please...thanks.."

"What thanks! Just come home..bye!"

************

He is home as expected after an hour..

She pushes the food trolley inside their room and locks the door behind..

As predicted, she finds him reclining on the bed, with both hands crossed over his forehead..

"Sidharth?"...she sits close next to him and gently tries to unwind his crossed hands from his forehead..

"Hmm.."

"Shit! Aap ko tou bohot bukhar hai!"...she can literally feel the heat coming out of his body..

"Hmm.."..he leaves a deep sigh..

"Uthiye, lean here..main khana leke aayi hoon.."..she tries helping him..

"Thank you.."..he replies while settling himself slowly against the headrest..

"Daal chawal hai..without much spices..lekin aap ko achha lagega..I am sure.."..she smiles while preparing a plate and eventually holds it before him..

He doesn't know why an irresistible force draws him closer to her whenever he witnesses this radiant joy on her face as she does these simplest gestures for him!He looks at her in a daze as she holds the plate before him..

"Kya hua?"..she breaks his notion..

"Kuch nehi.."

"Kaha kho gaye aap?"

"Khila dogi? Lekin spoon se nehi, Thammi used to feed me daal chawal with her hand.."..he smiles subtly..

And there she feels that wave of emotion whenever he owns up to her and regards her with that high honour!

She smiles, almost having her eyes welled up and starts feeding him just as he suggests..

**************

Late evening..

The both are sitting around the couch when
Sana's phone beeps to a notification. As soon as she gets to see it, she promptly makes her way to the balcony leaving Sidharth a little perplexed.

Lately, Sidharth has been observing this quite often in her and now he feels it's concerning him to the core..!

"Phitte muh! Phirse!!"...she blabbers to herself when Sidharth joins her..

"Kya baat hai? Pareshan lag rahi ho..who texted?"..he asks curiously..

"Kuch nehi..aap bahar kyun chale aaye..? Chaliye andar..bukhar hai na aapko?!"..she tries pulling him in but he refrains himself from giving in and takes her phone from her hand..

"Type your password.."..he demands..

"Kya zid hai yeh Sidharth?!"..she surely doesn't want to..

"Just type your password Sana!"..he tones up a little now..

Having no choices left, she types it hesitantly..

He already could tell from the sound that the notification was from WhatsApp and when he opens it, he gets the real shock of his life!!

"Whatttt thee hell is this?!!"..he literally tones up!!

She lowers her face immediately to refrain herself from having an eye contact..

"Main tumse baat kar raha hoon Sana! Look at me God damn it, since when is this happening?!"..he asks infuriatingly..!

"Sidharth you are not well..please choriye yeh sab..let's go inside..!"

"Idhar aao...!"...he pulls her entirely towards him furiously..

"Ooucch, you are hurting me! Kya kar rahe ho aap?!"

"Just shut up and tell me, kya hai yeh sab?!"..his bulging nerves are now visible..!

"Kamal hai! Aap mujhpar gussa kar rahe ho?! Yeh toh mujhe aap se puchna chaiye tha na?! Lekin usdin when I realised that I was somewhere wrong about you going into the past, my fear seemed irrelevant! So the end summary is I don't give any shit to these pictures or messages! Mujhe pata hai yeh kaun ho sakti hai..still I didn't send her a reply!"

"God!!"...he steps back and barges out of the room in rage!

**************

Enjoy! Aur in-line comments zaroor karna!
😊💛