Chapter 46

A week later...

While Sana packs her bag for the trip, Sidharth gazes at her from distance and hates the idea of being separated from her for 5 days..

She has been noticing him and eventually joins him on the couch, wrapping her arm around his chest and asking.."What's wrong baby? Upset ho?"

"Nah.." he replies, leaning back on the couch, settling his legs on the footrest..

"Why so quiet then?" she inquires..

He sighs, turning to her with a subtle smile, acknowledging the importance of the trip but expressing his discomfort.."Woh kya hai na..I realize that it's my company, my work, and despite knowing its significance, I am hating this whole trip ..!"

"Awww..! Sahi kaha it's your company, your work aur yeh Biwi bhi tou aap hi ki hai na?!" she responds, smiling and pecking his lips, nestling herself more into his arms..

"Thank you for the recognition!.." he smirks, rolling his eyes..

"Come on baby! It's just 5 days and I will stay connected with you anyway..!" she tries lifting his spirits..

"Hmmm.."..he takes one of his hands over his head to massage his forehead and she gently asks..."Kya baat hai? Are you having a headache?"

"Nah, just tired.." he says, meeting her gaze lovingly..

"Come here.." she points to her lap..

He shifts himself accordingly, resting his head on her lap..

"I know you will manage.." she kisses his forehead while running her fingers through his hair..

"I truly won't be able to sleep Sana!"...he says, finding solace in her presence..

"Ho! Aap ko sirf main sone k liye chahiye?!"..she asks dramatically.

"Gadhi!"..he murmurs, closing his eyes in response to her soft touch..

*************

Next day, midnight..

Sidharth, Sana and Sudha Mom are in the airport already. Sidharth and Mr. Mehta have taken their VIP passes to see them off while, Rajeev is still on his way to join them..

"Mr. Mehta..call Rajeev, they need to check-in in half an hour..."... instructs Sidharth..

"Lo ji agaye Rajeev.."..Sana speaks up from the other side..

"Hello Sir, I hope I am not late!"..Rajeev greets..

"Not at all, so all sorted for tomorrow?"..asks Sidharth..

"Yes Sir..Sana and I have cross checked. You don't worry! I am sure Ma'am will have an amazing time collaborating with this company tomorrow!"..Rajeev looks at Sudha, carrying a gracious smile on his face..

"I hope too! Good luck!".. Sidharth shakes his hand and turns back to hint Sana to join him in the coffee corner of the lounge..

Rajeev takes his seat beside Sudha Mom who is busy reading a novel..

"Hello Ma'am! Good evening..you love reading books, I have noticed.."..Rajeev initiates a conversation with her.

"Hmm..you are right! Pehle nehi thi, kyunki there was no time, ab bete aur bahu ne sab kuch sambhal liya hai tou, why not doing something that I enjoy?!"..Sudha replies, smiling at him..

"Waise Rajeev who else is there in your family..?"

"Ma'am it's just me and my parents.."

"Oh..tou abhi tak single ho..?"

Rajeev replies saying.."Well I am divorced.."

"Oh sorry to hear that.."

"It's absolutely fine Ma'am..don't bother.."

"Hmm..I hope you get a good life..kafi sorted bachhe ho..".. compliments Sudha Mom..

"I must say this coming from you is a big deal Ma'am..thank you! Waise ek baat bataiye, I have not seen Sir so much restless before. Kya baat hai? He seems very disturbed.."..Rajeev has been observing Sidharth from distance..

Sudha Mom smiles and says.."Kuch nehi, he is just very protective by nature..biwi aur Ma dono nehi rahenge na idhar, baas isiliye.."

Rajeev returns the smile and says.."Ok I get it now.."

Sidharth and Sana on the other side..

"Sidharth, abhi mood sahi karo apna! Aise see off karoge humein?!"

He sighs, taking a sip of his tea and says.."theek hoon main..achha suno, simcard roaming hai, call me as soon as you arrive there.."

"Theek hai baba samajh gayi, ab batao kya laun aapke liye?"..she holds his hand into a grip..

He looks at her warmly and says.."Baas tu jaldi se ajana.."

"Awww mera babyyy!"..she takes an attempt to kiss him on his cheek when he halts her back saying.."Pagal hai? Piche se dekh rahe honge yeh log!"

"Kya yaar Sidharth! Romance ka bharta bana dete ho aap!"

Sidharth chuckles..

"Sir..?"..Mr. Mehta intervenes..

"Yes Mr. Mehta..?"

"I think they should check-in now.."

"Hmm..aap jaiye, Mom aur Rajeev ko bhi bata dijiye, main aur Sana arahe.."

"Sure Sir.."

******************

"Sidharth, bachha take care of yourself and it's just a matter of 5 days, we will be back soon..okay?"

"Yes, Mom! Don't worry about me. Please take your medicines on time and don't stress about this deal. Rajeev and Sana are good at their work, I am sure they can handle it. Please apna dhyaan rakhna..!" he assures, giving his mom a hug. She smiles subtly and kisses his forehead.

Sidharth turns to Rajeev, saying, "Alright then Rajeev! Take care of yourself and get the deal done. Best of luck!"...They shake hands..

"Certainly, Sir! I will take care of your family too. Don't worry..!"..Rajeev responds with a reassuring smile.

Sidharth returns him the smile saying.."Thank you!"

"Aap log mere pati ko thode der k liye chorenge? Mujhse bhi mil lenge woh!"..Sana speaks up, and everyone gives them privacy, laughing..

"Haan ji..ab yeh majnu banna bandh karo Gupta ji, aap par suit nehi karta!"..she teases..

He holds her by her arms and takes a pause while looking at her intensely and murmurs..."Tujhe pata hai na baby that I love you..?"

"Hayee Rabba!! Kya hain yeh banda! Stop being so cute, abhi main dukhi ho jaungi aur mujhe rona araha hai!"..she paces into his arms, holding him tightly while he wraps her within his embrace and says.."Please, kisi par bharosa maat karna, take care of Mom, seal the deal, and most importantly, come back to me as soon as possible!"..he almost gazes at her with eyes that are reluctant to let her go..

***********

Before the flight takes off..
She sends him a text..
"Kabhi socha nehi tha Sidharth ki jis pyaar ko pane k liye main mar rahi thi, jo tadap mein mehsoos karti thi, I saw the same in your eyes today! Have you fallen this deep for me baby?! Ya phir I am only dreaming!"

He receives and replies..
"Love takes its real turn when you crave for it! If there is no craving for each other's presence, I believe there is no love! Jo main feel karta hoon na abhi, I haven't been in this zone before..! It took time, but baby it was all for good! Tu sirf pyaar nehi hai, tu tou Meri Jaan ban gayi hai!" 💕

******************

Sorry for being late..aap log comment nehi karte ho na aaj kal, tou motivation bhi nehi milti hai..😞