Chapter 20

"Sidharth..! Kaha the aap?! I have been calling you since 2 hours!"

"Mom..Mom ka-ha hai?"...his words are breaking..

"Are you drunk?!"..she asks inquisitively..

He doesn't answer that and keeps looking for his Mom around..

"Mom nehi hai yahan, aap chalo mere sath.."..she grabs his arm and tries pulling him..

"Leave me..mujhe Mom k paas jana hai...abhi..!"..he acts stubborn..

"Sidharthhh...Mom aaj dawai leke jaldi so chuki hai..Kal baat karlena..abhi chalo..!"..she tries pulling him but fails to make him move..

"Can you fucking make me shake an inch?!! Why are you even trying?!!"...he gets irritated and tones up!

"Ssshhh!! Meena didi hai kitchen mein..! Aur haan aapne sahi kaha..i can't make this possible unless you help..so abhi stubborn maat mano aur chalo mere sath.."..she doesn't give up..

He gives in and walks into their room with her..

"Sit here.."..she makes him sit on their bed and goes down on her knees to take off his shoes..

"Wait, main aap ke leye nimbu pani leke aati hoon.."

"Noo!!"..As soon as she gets up to make her way to the kitchen, he forcefully tugs her, causing her to collapse onto him, and they both end up with him on his back and her resting on his chest..

Their eyes get locked as he gently tucks all of her hair behind her ear, trying to focus and direct his full attention towards her...."Maat jao! Just be with me..!"

"Sidharth aap hosh mein nehi ho abhi.."

"Sshhhh..!"..he puts his thumb over her lips..

"I need help! Can you help me Sana?! I will go crazy otherwise...Please..?"...his eyes has turned red from excessive alcohol consumption and now brim with tears in response to his captivated emotions!

"Kya baat hai baba? Main hoon na aap ke paas, phir kyun itna pareshan ho aap?!"...she takes his face in between her hands lovingly..

Her softness gets him and he wraps his arms around her waist more tightly and rolls over her to bring her down, still having their gazes intertwined..

"Mujhe kahi jane maat dena! Don't!"...his eyes well up completely now!

"Kyun dungi? Aap mere ho na?!"

"Even if I act miserable and behave like a shit ass! Phir bhi nehi!"..he makes no sense to her, still she tries to calm him down..

"Kabhi nehi..!"..she understands that she needs to give in even though knows that he might regret this act in the morning!

"Mujhe nehi jana wapas Sana!! Trust me, it pains as fuck!!"...a drop of his tear lands gently on her face and with deep affection, she tenderly caresses his face, making him comfortable while creating a safe space for him to release his emotions..

"Aap khud kabhi nehi jaoge! Relax!"...she smiles subtly and he leaves a sigh to release his inhibitions..

Within the next few seconds, his arms curls their way more around her waist and his hot breath is hitting her neck, finally travelling with kisses from her cheeks to her lips, as they are fused together. He suckles on them having his eyes closed and their breaths mingle as his heavy exhales whisper against her skin. The strong aroma of alcohol seeps from his taste buds, leaving a persisting impression. Their synced heartbeats create a rhythm that resonate through their entwined bodies..

She initiates a passionate display of her affection, planting kisses upon his neck, tracing her lips across his build shoulders, and exploring his body with her tender gestures! Meanwhile, he gently unravels the knots of her night attire, eventually revealing her in all her glory. Immediately after and without any hesitation, she responds by engaging in another kiss, exploring every inch of his lips. The cool breeze from the air conditioning sends shivers down their spines, intensifying their connection. The sight of goosebumps all over her body further triggers him even more!

Sidharth struggles to keep his eyes open, yet he unknowingly responds to an urge that he feels within her embrace. He becomes aroused and desires to intimately connect with her. She can feel the hardness against her and submits herself to her man who she loves the most! She extends one of her hands to dim the light of their room, while he removes his black shirt and tosses it on the floor. Her heart races in response to the most anticipated moment! She still finds it difficult to believe that he is truly there and how he only belongs to her now!

Their bodies press against each other intimately, triggering them to take it further!Despite being tipsy, he looks ever charming to her! He covers their bare bodies with a quilt and attempts to go inside her without much foreplay. However, due to her being tight, it seems difficult to go in one smooth push. Thus, he rests his head on hers, holding her tightly to try a harder push now! They both give in and he eventually goes into her sweet warmth with a powerful thrust, causing her breath to hitch momentarily! Initially she feels it's too hard for her but eventually the pain subsides with the pleasure! Although he is barely in his sense, yet caresses her gently, unknowingly showing the affection he holds for her! As he thrusts harder, she embraces him tightly. Once they both take up the pace, he strokes more passionately and she absolutely loses herself in their soft wildness!

As they explore the new them, they are filling the quietness of their room with pure beauty!

**************

Next morning..

Sidharth remains asleep beside her, having his arms wrapped around her. On the other side, Sana, upon waking up, turns to his side to face him entirely and caresses his face lovingly as she remembers the glorious torture she has been through last night!

An hour later...

He wakes up and finds himself under the quilt, completely unclothed! His heart starts pounding against his chest as he tries to recollect the act of last night..!

Once the memories flash back, a sense of embarrassment engulfs him, leaving him unsure of how to face her now!

"What on earth has just happened?! Dammit!" He swiftly takes his belongings and walks into the restroom, speaking to himself in frustration!

After coming out, he finds her singing softly in tune while doing their bed. He wonders why isn't she furious at him..?!

"Kya hua? Aise kya dekh rahe ho?"..she asks carrying a warm satisfying smile on her face..

She breaks his notion and he replies..."Kuch nehi.."..he takes his cigarette and goes out to the balcony at once to smoke and relax his bulging nerves!

Sana finds his behavior very weird and follows him there immediately..

"Sidharth?"

"Hmm.."..he hesitates to reply..

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, yeah I am fine.."..he keeps taking continuous puffs..!

"What is wrong with you! Dheere karo na smoke!"

"I am sorry!"..he bangs on the wall and turns his face towards her to speak up abruptly!

"Sorry?!"..she becomes confused..!

"Haan I should apologize Sana! I am sorry! You must be feeling that I have taken some advantage of your emotions! Trust me, I was knocked out last night and I realize I should not have done that! I am so sorry!"

Sana's face turns red in no time and she feels her entire universe has crashed down to one place!

"Kal raat jo hua, you are saying sorry for that?!"..she struggles to speak!

"Haan and I know you must be feeling pathetic about me!"

She approaches him with tears brimming in her eyes..."I was happy Sidharth but you have shown me my position again!"

***************

Let me know how it was! ❤️