Chapter 39

2 weeks later...

"What happened?! Ghar tak tou aap ki excitement was touching sky! Ab kya hua?"..he asks while driving..

"Kuch nehi...ajib lag raha hai baas!"..she replies while scrolling down her mobile..

"Ab ismein ajeeb kya lagna? You only wanted to join back na?".. he tries to make her a little easy..

"Choro...main adjust karlungi..!"

He smiles, asking..."That's the spirit..coffee piyogi? Samne ek drive through hai..should I order your favourite?"

"Nah! Maine coffee chor diya.."..she replies, smiling back to him..

"Kyun? You love it, don't you?!"...he gives her a surprising look..

"Aap nehi pi te ho na! Isliye!"..she giggles..

He strokes her forehead playfully, using his left thumb and says.."Tu pagal hai baby!"

"Haan tere liye baby!"..she replies in the same manner while draping her arms around his..

****************

At office..

Everyone gathers around the conference room for an introductory meeting..

"Ok so everyone thank you for joining in such short notice..! First of all, it is not actually an introductory meeting because Sana, as in aap logo ke liye Ms. Saanjh, was already a part of this company even before I joined here as the Managing Director. Aap logo ko pata hai that she has been one of the most trusted employees for my mother, although she was holding a junior position then and it is only her decision that Ms. Sana should withdraw her resignation and join back in GAL as an assistant manager, public relations.

Everyone, including Sidharth claps to wish her a new start..

"Congratulations Saanjh and welcome back to the GAL family!"..A senior director greets and wishes her..

"Sana, you would like to say something?"..asks Sidharth..

"Haan bolna tou bohot kuch haina aur main subah se kuch soch rahi thi and guess what?! Jiska darr tha, wahi ho raha hai!"... though she speaks up something very unlikely but everyone is aware of her unfiltered nature..!

Sidharth wonders within himself..."ab kya bolne wali hai yeh!"

"Kya baat Saanjh..?"..asks the director..

"Sir, I was very comfortable here..saare idhar mere known faces hai, lekin pata nehi kyun sab mere se dur dur bhag rahe hai! Kyun bhai?! Shadi ki hai, koi crime nehi that you guys would treat me like an alien! So I have just one small request, please treat me like Saanjh, not as your Boss's wife!"..she requests..

Sidharth leaves a deep sigh and everyone else too appreciates her thoughts..

"Achha theek hai, we will be treating you exactly like our previous Saanjh!"..says Mayuri, her most closed one..

"Okay then, I think Mr. Mehta, you should brief her about the new contacts and the pending agreements. And Sana, just try to grab things as fast as you can because we have a big project coming up and I would be needing all these agreements done by next month..".. Sidharth gives the necessary instruction..

"Jih S..i..r.."..she replies, having a little smirk on her face.

Sidharth understands very well that he is going to have a tough time keeping a straight face in this office now! 🙃

****************

Lunch time..

He texts her..
"Madam, it's lunch time..bhoonk nehi lagi aapko?"

She receives it immediately and replies..
"Haayeee how did you manage to get so many agreements done within 5 months?! Bohot pressure hai yaar! Dimaag kharab ho raha hai mera! Kaheka lunch! Aap karlo! 😣"

He replies..
"That I can see in the camera that you are all worked up..ab chalo utho. I have asked the staff to arrange the table for us. Ajao andar.."

She replies..
"Nehi baby.. awkward lagega..I don't want people to think that you are being biased!"

He types..
"I respect what you are saying baba, but lunch time can be regarded as a personal time..so it's okay to have it with your husband! 😊 Come..I am hungry.."

She loves it when he tries being this soft.
"Awww...mera nona sa cute sa pati! 😘😘 ati hoon.."..she replies..

He sends:..
"❤️"
****************

They are on their way back to home now..

"Sidharthhhhh!"...she calls him in her usual trailing tone..

"Awww, tired?!"...he asks, pulling her to his arms..

"Bohottt! Yaar bohot pressure hai! Main pagal ho jaungi!"

"No you will be fine..waise bhi we have hired a senior manager for your department. He will join in 3 days. So the pressure will be divided..don't worry! Aur main hoon na..!"...he assures lovingly..

"Yaar mujhe bohot neendh arahi hai!"..she yawns in his chest..

"Baas we will be at home in a while, take a good shower, have your dinner and go to sleep!"...he suggests..

"Kya go to sleep?! A good sleep wouldn't relieve my stress!"..she comes out of his embrace to look at his face..

"Achha? Then let's watch a movie..ekdum stress free ho jaogi!"

"Phitte muh! Kya movie, khana, shower, sleep laga rakkha hai?!"...she makes faces..

He chuckles to see her expression..

"Haan tou phir bata na baby, how can I help you?!"...he asks..

"I need a good sex! Can you do that for me?! You are such a duffer!".. she says it almost seriously, rolling her eyes..!

Out of everything, Sidharth didn't expect this coming in this conversation though! But alas! It is his unfiltered and unpredictable wife who is capable of shutting anyone down! Therefore, he only laughs a little and pulls her back to his arms to enjoy the rest of the way before they reach home..🧿🧿

**************

Cute na? ☺️♥️