Chapter 33

Next day,

Sidharth arrives home earlier than expected..

He walks in to find Meena doing dusting around the hall..

"Bhaiya aap agaye..shukar hai! Sab kitne pareshan ho gaye the! Pani laun aap ke liye?"

"Nehi it's ok. Mom aur Sana kaha hai?"..he asks while taking off his blazer..

"Bhabhi kitchen mein hai, Madam rest kar rahi hai aur Ruhi didi college gayi hai. Laiye bag de dijiye mujhe.."..Meena takes his vitals to put them back to places while he makes his way to the kitchen..

He steps in and walks upto her slowly to hold her into his embrace from behind..
"Abhi tak naraz ho?"

She already heard him while he was in the hall, speaking to Meena.."Sidharth you have been out all night..jao jaake nahalo..main khana lagati hoon.."

He grips her arms to make her turn around..
"Come'on yaar! I have been feeling restless! Maan hi nehi lag raha tha udhar! Bohot ho gaya na, let's fix everything now! It's my birthday afterall!"...he pleads with puppy face..

She returns her gaze with an intense pair of eyes which are on the edge of welling up now.."pata nehi kyun main aap se itna pyaar karti hoon! Isliye shayed I get hurt everytime!"

"Because I deserve it!"....he affirms with confidence brimming in his eyes!

Sana sighs, deliberately trying to cut off this conversation now..
"Ab jaiye, jake fresh ho jaiye.."

"Hmmm..you are actually right!"...he slides over her to turn off the gas and holds her hand to bring her out of the kitchen..

"Sidharth! I haven't finished my work! Kaha leke ja rahe ho mujhe?!"

"Sshhh..bohot bolti ho tum! Just follow me.."...they both step inside their room and he locks the door behind while Sana stands still, a hint of confusion creeping into her as she awaits his next move..

"I have got something to show you.."..he smiles mischievously..

"Kya?"..she asks inquisitively..

"Wait wait...sabar karo! Pehle fresh tou ho jaun!"...he takes off his watch and throws it on the bed, then approaches her, lifts her into his arms, and heads to the washroom together..

"Sidharth! Ho kya gaya hai aapko?! I have taken my shower already!!"..she states annoyingly..

"Baby, stop being a spoiler now! Ab ekdum chup! Ssshh!"..he makes her sit on the wash slab and stands before her to grab both her hands into his..

Their eyes get locked and in the very next moment, he moves closer to her to grab her face in between his both hands..
"Tum kehti ho na that you love me?"

"Kyun? Koi shak hai aapko?!"..she asks looking at him with equal conviction now..

"Nehi, koi doubt nehi hai! Lekin tum mujhe samajhti kyun nehi ho?"..he asks lovingly..

Her eyes start to well up again and she surely can't hold on to her emotions any longer!
"Kyunki main aap se bohot pyaar karti hoon! Yeh jante huye bhi ki shayed aap nehi karte!"..and she breaks down there, crying inevitably..!

He senses a turmoil within himself, as he surely didn't expect her emotional breakdown taking such a toll..!
"Baby I already apologised na?! Chalo I will do it again! I am sorry! Please stop crying baba! Please!"..He tenderly cradles her face and enfolds her in his embrace, holding her close in a warm, tight hug, and she responds by wrapping her arms around him as well..

She reclines her face on his hand that is draping around her neck while having herself closed in his embrace, allowing him to lean in for a kiss..

He smiles while nuzzling on her nose with his and eventually takes her lips into his to suckle on them to make her feel more desired! Without breaking the kiss, he runs his hand through her hair, around her ear, gently holding her face to smoothen the contact..

Sidharth starts placing several kisses around her neck, cheeks and nibbles on her ears, making her feel more ready than ever! She closes her eyes in response to this irresistible pleasure and opens her leg invitingly to let him take her deep! She unbuttons his shirt and takes it off to toss it on the floor while he lifts her tshirt and vitals over her head, leaving her in all her glory!

Clothes are off, eyes are locked, desires are at its highest peak and they look no behind to take it further! He reaches a little down to guide himself to position her perfectly..

He looks at her with an intense gaze and brushes his lips against hers while she wraps her legs around his torso, letting him gradually incest within her sweet warmth..
The initial slow thrusts become vigorous as they both take up the pace! She can feel his every move and moans hard and harder, digging her nails into his back with every stroke! It felt like an eternity as they reach their high and she sits there having him this close only. She buries her head into his chest and he takes her deep into his embrace as they still breathe heavily against each other..

****************

After enjoying some quality family time, they decide to go for a drive, to cherish the rest of the day with each other..

During the drive, she gently drapes her arms around his left side, leaning on him with a smile..

"Sidharth, you wanted to show me something," she inquires..

"Yes, take my phone and open my email inbox," he instructs..

"Hmm..what's next?"..he asks..

"Now, open the third email from the top," he directs..

As she opens it, her eyes widen in a pleasant surprise. "What!! Seriously!?"

He nods his head, a warm smile gracing his face..

"Awww I love you so much!"..she goes back to her position to hold him more closely now..

""So we are flying to Thailand tomorrow...kuch shopping wagera karle?"...he asks lovingly..

She feels an overwhelming sense of contentment, knowing that her effort to win his heart is finally paying off..!

***************

I miss your fun comments..Aaj zaroor karna sare! 😃