Chapter 24

Next day, 8 am..

Sana arrives home early on her own, although the plan was set differently by Sidharth..

"Bhabi...agayi aap?"...Meena opens the door..

"Haan..tum sab ko miss jo kar rahi thi.."..Sana smiles, stepping inside the house with the happiest mood..

"Sab so rahe hai kya?"..she asks not seeing anyone around..

"Haan..Ruhi didi uth jayengi shayed..exams hai na.."..replies Meena..

"Oh yes..theek hai, main nahake aati hoon phir uske sath hi breakfast karungi.."..says Sana while making her way to her room..

"Ji Bhabi.."..Meena replies accordingly..

****************

As she enters the room, she finds Sidharth sleeping peacefully on his stomach. She smiles, gazing lovingly at him from distance and slowly approaches him to settle on the floor, positioning herself right next to his face..

Keeping her arms gently crossed, she rests her chin upon her hand and looks affectionately at her husband, adoring the sight of his charm, even in the depths of sleep..!

It's been a while since she is looking at him with an affection brimming in her eyes as if she has gathered her entire world in one place! She rubs her thumb gently over his nose and adorns it with a soft caress..

He opens his eyes eventually in response to her touch..

"Are you serious?!"..it takes a little while for him to register her presence..

"Go back to sleep! It's lovely to watch you sleeping!"..she whispers lovingly..

"Kyun ruk gayi phir kal?"... He asks huskily..

"Bura laga?".. she strokes his cheek with her fingers gently..

"Nehi lagna chahiye tha?"...he moves closer to her face, grabbing a pillow in between..

"Isiliye tou nehi aayi, taki aap khud yeh realize karo that it's mutual!"..she smiles subtly..

"Tou it was a planned torture! Hmm? Revenge le rahi thi?"...he asks, smiling mischievously..

"Never! I would never want you to go through a same or even similar pain!"..she shifts her fingers up to run them through his hair..

"Itna pyaar?!".. his eyes are on the verge of closing again as he experiences a sense of tranquility on her magical touch..

"Kisiko tou karna parega na?!"..she replies spontaneously..

Her response captures his attention, and he moves back to create space for her to lie down next to him..

She gets his hint and quickly shifts herself there accordingly..

He embraces her from behind, encircling her waist with his arms, drawing her closer to his chest.."I couldn't sleep last night! You have become a drug for me! This smell of yours is addictive!"..he brushes his nose sensuously against her back..

"Suno na.."..she tries turning back..

"Sshhh...!"...he gently slips his hand beneath her kurti, slowly exploring her body, moving it upward to cup her breasts with a gentle squeeze..

"Phirse sorry bolneka irada hai?"..Sana whimpers and smiles wittily..

"You are such a tease Sana! We are both in this now! Why would I be?"...he breathes heavily on her, licking her earlobe..

She turns back to face him and he covers her lips to kiss her with a ferocity, taking her mouth into his with an intense passion and tasting her sweetness with deep, lingering licks. She whimpers! The vibration sizzles straight through his nerves and stiffens him even more! Sana lets herself get lost, yet again, as she believes he has stolen her heart and she knows she would never get it back..!