Chapter 18

As the afternoon settles, everyone in the house, including the guests become tired and exhausted. Sana, on the other side, experiences a subtle restlessness and an empty sensation from within and goes to the terrace to find the solace she is seeking for. Just as she settles herself there, Sidharth arrives and joins her..

"You are here aur main pure ghar mein tumhe dhoondh raha tha.."..he approaches her..

"Oh wow!"...she fakes a smile..

"Kya hua?!"..he frowns..

"Aap mujhe dhoondh rahe the, Kuch hazam nehi hua!"

"Was that a taunt?"..he asks...

"Taunt nehi, sach bol rahi hoon!"

"Tou phir ab se adaat dal lo!"..he smiles subtly..

"You are laughing or ridiculing?!"..she asks weakly..

"Hey ofcourse not Sana! What's wrong with you?!"..he moves closer..

"Everything is wrong Sidharth! Everything has gone brutally wrong!"..She starts losing herself..

He can totally understand her nerves and can tell that she is on the verge of breaking..

"Look, I think I should apologize for last night..I know I was acting weird! I am very sorry.."

"Don't be! Because jo aapne kaha, you actually meant it!"..she looks to the other side to control her flowing tears..

"Sana it's entirely not like that! Sun tou lo!"

"Leave it! I know it all Sidharth!"

"No you are mistaken darling! I have tremendous respect for you! I can never belittle your emotions!!"..he justifies..

She moves closer to him abruptly and looks into his eyes intensely.."ek baat bolun Sidharth?"

"Haan..bolo..?"

"You will give me the highest respect the day who would feel the same way for me!"

"Sana..main.."..he tries to speak..

And before he completes..."Mujhe pata hai..aapko time chahiye and all! Le lo! Jitna time chahiye le lo aap! I will wait..pata hai kyun?"

"Kyun?"

"Kyunki main khud chahti hoon ki aapko ehsaas ho that you have been special to me for a while now! Specially jisdin unknowingly aap ne mujhe pehli baar yeh mehsoos karwaya tha that I don't need to be scared of even death when you are around!"

Their eyes meet and he can't help but keeps getting lost in them..

She continues..."I started falling for you Sidharth..! Din raat baas aap dimaag mein raha karte the! Aur jab baad mein maine yeh mehsoos kiya that you only care for me and that was not any where near to what I feel, I broke into pieces!"

The entire room goes into an awkward silence..

After a while, he holds her arms on either side..
"Am I hurting you Sana?!"

"Nehi..main wait karneke liye ready hoon, it's just that I can't take that reluctant attitude of yours..ekbar dosti karke dekhlo, depend karke bhi dekhlo..I will not put you down!"..she replies with utter emotions..

He smiles warmly on that!

"Thora pyaar aap karlena, thoda main karlungi!"..she smiles back at him weakly..

This statement brings solace to his heart, and he cannot resist the urge to take her to his embrace..."Please don't cry..above everything, know just one thing that keeping your respect is my priority now..!"