Chapter 31

Few days later...

Ruhi and Sana are out to arrange a surprise for Sidharth's birthday, which is after a week..

"Yaar samajh nehi araha...aisa kya karun that he really gets surprised!"...Sana seems to be getting confused..

"Masi, just calm down and think carefully..I am sure you will get hold of something!"..Ruhi suggests..

"Nehi yaar! Kaisi biwi hoon main, kuch samajh hi nehi araha, probably humne zyada baat hi nehi ki is bare mein! How can I not know about his liking and disliking?!"

"Masi! Phirse wahi track pe ja rahi ho aap! Why don't you understand, things take time! Abhi tou bhaiya is getting attached to you, dekhna he will be sharing everything eventually.."

"Babaji kare baas aisa hi ho! Ab chal sochte hai kuch.."..Sana and Ruhi keep brainstorming to come out with a plan..

*************

Same day, around 12:30 am..

Sidharth is extremely busy doing some important work when suddenly the power goes off..

"Fuck yaar!! Ab is light ko kya hua?!"...he literally whines!

Sana has been observing him for a while as he worked diligently, without interrupting. However, now that she finds him really pissed, she tries attempting to start a conversation to lighten up his mood..

"Sidharthhh..?"...she turns on her mobile torch and holds, aiming it on his face to call him in her trailing tone..

"Kya hai?"..he is surely not in a mood..!

"Haye Rabba! Aap mujh par kyun chilla rahe ho?! Trust me I didn't cut the power!!"

Sidharth can't help but chuckles hearing her over dramatic tone!

He takes a pause for a while and gets up to walk upto her..

She holds her phone hilariously over her head to focus on his face when he playfully snatches the phone from her hand and pulls her entirely to get off the bed..
"Arehhh main gir jaungi main Sidharth! Hadh hai!"

"Chup! Nehi giri na?!"

"Ab kya is light ki waja se mujhpar gussa nikaloge aap?!"

"Nautanki! Chup karke just follow me!"..he pulls her out in the balcony..

"Hayee Sidharth Ruhi akeli hogi na?! Main dekke aati hoon!".. suddenly she remembers how Ruhi is scared of darkness..

He holds her hand into a tight grip and turns her around to embrace her entirely from behind..
"Pagal ho?! Pati mood mein hai aur tumhe ab Ruhi yaar arahi hai?!"

"Areh aap ko nehi pata! She is hell scared of dark!"

"Koi baat nehi, everyone is with her! Ab Baby don't give me a bad buzz na! I need you here now..!"..he almost whispers near her ears making her feel goosebumps all over her body! A cold breeze is passing by as they cuddle more into each other..

"Aap tou gussa kar rahe the even a while back! Ab kya hua?!"..she giggles..

"Can I be mad when you are around..?! You are like my drug.."..he seems to be in real mood and nuzzles his nose on her shoulder lovingly..

"Hayeee Babaji! Main aap se baas yeh mangti rehti hoon ki inko thoda romance sikhado! Lekin yeh banda tou kuch alag hi hain! Yeh kya drug shrug laga rakkha hai!"

Sidharth can't help but starts laughing instantly...

She turns around to frown at his face..."Hayee aise kyun has rahe ho aap?!"

"Kuch nehi!"...he frees her eventually and leans against the railing..

"Kya hua batao na?!"...she drapes her hands around his left arm..

"Romance ki ma behen!"..he chuckles..

"Sidharthhhh!"

"It's fine baba! Ek kaam karo, go get my mobile..let me call people to ask what went wrong with this power!"

"Ok lati hoon.."

*******************

Next morning..
Since they slept really late, Sidharth doesn't call her, rather freshens up quickly to get ready for an important meeting..

Meanwhile Sana's phone beeps to some continuous flow of messages and he finds it pretty annoying. So he decides to put it on silent to not disturb her sleep..

He gets to see some streams of Ruhi's text her from the other room..

It concerns him, so he opens the messages to check if everything is okay..

The messages say:

"Masi, utho! Bhaiya nikal ne wale hai abhi!"
"Masiiii yaar! Abhi tak so rahi ho kya?!"
"Ab uth bhi jao warna baad mein roti rahogi  ki kuch arrange nehi hua! Birthday surprise plan karni hai ya nehi?!"

A subtle smile takes over his face instantly thinking how cute these two beings are! He puts her mobile on silent and places it back..

While making his way through the hall he bumps on to Ruhi..
"Good Morning Bhaiya..aap ja rahe ho?"

"Good morning bachha. Tu kaha ja rahi hai?"

"Woh Masi se milne..kuch kaam tha.."

"Ruhi she didn't sleep the entire night, so I didnt wake her up..I think usko sona chahiye for a while more"..he says cupping her chin..

"Haan haan zaroor..theek hai chalo main Meena di ko help kar deti hoon for your breakfast.."

"Nehi beta I have a very important meeting in one hour. I need to rush..I will do it in office...Chal bye.."..he taps on her head and leaves hurriedly..

*************

After around 2 hours, Sana wakes up abruptly and goes all blank by not seeing him around! She picks up her mobile to see the time and wonders how these repeated alarms and texts didn't wake her up!

She dials his number immediately..

"Hello! Good morning!"..he receives..

"Kaheka good morning?! Why didn't you wake me up?!"..she asks groggily.."

"Aap so rahi thi na, I didn't want to disturb, we slept late right?!"

"Matlab kuch bhi Sidharth! Mujhe achha nehi lagta hai jab aap aise chale jate ho bina mujhse mile!".. her voice almost cracks..

"Arehh...relax baby! Ab dekhlo isliye I keep saying, you need to sleep properly..whose all grumpy now?!"...he tries to handle it softly now..

"Did you have your breakfast?"..she asks..

"Nehi..I was in a rush...Ruhi did offer but couldn't manage..but I had coffee and some morning snacks here, so dont worry.."

"Hadh hai! Yaar mujhe aap se baat hi nehi karni! Ek tou bina milke chale gaye upar se breakfast bhi nehi kiya..!"

He smiles to imagine her all messed up!

"Ab chup kyun ho? Ghar wapas ajao..meko bohot rona araha hai!"

"Calm down baba! Sleep a little more, you will feel better.."..he suggests..

"Nehi I have some important work with Ruhi..chalo lunch kar lena achhe se..bye.."

"Ruhi k sath kya kaam hai?"..he deliberately asks..

"Aap na bohot sawal karte ho! Apna kaam karo na and let me do my work.."

He chuckles..
"Achha theek hai! Byee, be careful.."

"Byee"..she hangs up and makes her to the washroom to freshen up quickly..

***************

Sorry guys! So gayi thi jaldi, so updated on my way to office! Do let me know how it was! ❤️