Chapter 14

2 days later..

After everyone returns from Thammi's prayer meet, Sidharth receives an urgent call from Ruhi..

"Sidharth Bhaiya?!"..Ruhi sounds restless..!

"Haan Ruhi? Kya baat hai? Why do you sound so hyper?"..he asks worriedly..

"Bhaiya please Masi ko rok lijiye, she has gone to meet that pagal addict!"

"Ruhi! Pehle you need to calm down, otherwise I will not be able to understand na beta!"

Ruhi leaves a deep exhale accordingly..

"Ab batao which addict are you talking about?".. Sidharth feels he is aware of the person she is referring to, however, asks further for clarification..

"That loser Rohit! He has been calling her nonstop since last evening! Masi was already down, and he agitated her more! Now she has taken it upon herself to teach him a lesson! I tried to stop her but bhaiya she wasn't ready to listen!"

"Okay..kaha gayi hai milne? Any idea?"..he asks..

"Pata nehi bhaiya..aap please ekbar call kijiye, I am sure she would pick up your call and she is still on her way.."

"Okay..I am calling her but you just relax! I will get back to you.."

"Jih bhaiya..bye.."

"Byee.."...he keeps down the phone and immediately dials Sana's number. Initially, she disregards his calls, but his continuous attempts start to make her feel worried..

"Hello..?"..she receives..

"Kaha ho?"..he asks..

"Taxi mein hoon.."

"Ek kaam karo, jaha bhi ho, just take an u-turn and go back to your place.."

"Kya matlab hai aapka?!"

"Sana..do as I said.."

"Why should I listen to you? Don't forget, I am no more your employee..!"

"Agar sirf employee hoti tou I would have never interferred! Unfortunately or fortunately, now you are more than just an employee for me, so do as I said, take an u-turn and go back to your place..right now..!"

"I need to go and see someone urgently..main aap se baad mein baat karungi.."

"Dont make me mad Sana! Just go home! I will take care of that asshole!"

He makes her speechless at times..!

"Are you there?!"..he asks impatiently..

"Hmm.."

"Agar tum abhi k abhi ghar wapas nehi jaogi then I will just go hunt down that moron by myself and give him a taste of his own medicine! And trust me, it will be so brutal that he won't be able to stand back! Are you cool with that?"..he warns, raising his voice..!

She keeps quiet..

"Chup kyun ho?!"...he asks again, quite agitatedly..

"Kya bolun? Chup tou kara diya aapne! Har wakt manmaani karte rehte ho! Pata nehi kab picha choroge! JA RAHI HOON GHAR!"..she keeps the phone down on his face and her reaction surely makes him chuckle after a long time! 🙃

***************

Next day, around late afternoon..

Sana's door bell rings..

Ruhi opens to see Sudha, along with another lady outside..

"Hi Ruhi..how are you doing bachha?"

"Aunty!! What a surprise! Andar aiye na!"