Chapter 35

"Tum hosh mein nehi ho, isliye shayed bhul rahi ho, we both had our consent in this! We will talk about this tomorrow..sleep!".. he tries to keep his calm and reply accordingly..

"Main bilkul theek hoon! Aap theek nehi ho! Aap ko khud nehi pata aap ko kya chahiye Sidharth!"...she almost tones up!

"Will you just shut up?! Yeh ghar nehi hai tumhara! Hotel hain! Dheere baat karo!"..he says sternly now!

Seeing his raged eyes makes her aware that she has pressed the wrong button! She keeps staring at him with tears clogged in her eyes now..

Ignoring her completely, he begins to unpack his clothes, searching for a comfortable t-shirt. He feels each word she uttered has cut him deep, and he is aware that staying in this room for another minute would be disastrous! So he puts on the t-shirt and barges out of the room in a haste!

"Shitt yaar!! Zyada bol diya kya maine?!"...she throws her head back to the pillow..

***************

He walks back and forth by the poolside, wondering what has just happened!

Sidharth's POV:
The first time they became intimate, he felt guilty. However, wasn't she the one who had made him feel that she wanted it?! So, how could she shift all the blame onto him now? He genuinely believed that they had both taken it to the next level! He began to feel more comfortable with her because she seemed equally interested in this! He was only giving his marriage the respect it deserved. If, in the course of this, it took him some time to confess his feelings for her, how could he be at fault?!"

He feels extremely restless, he feels his character has been brutally assassinated by his own wife! He hates himself for getting driven by her every time!

Sana, on the other side, feels terrible thinking how he might have taken her words and reacted later! She certainly didn't intend to hurt his emotions, but the constant hurt that she has been experiencing has led to this unexpected turn! So she keeps calling him on WhatsApp repeatedly but can't get through because he ignores all her calls unapologetically..!

*************

3 am...

Upon returning to the room, he finds her asleep, wearing one of his t-shirts. It seems she could only grab a t-shirt from the open bag he left before leaving the room! Moreover, instead of covering herself with the quilt, she slept in a rather uncomfortable position!

This strong emotion that he feels for her could be unexplained, however, his care for her is something he himself is aware of! This, he moves forward to help her shift to a comfortable posture and covers her with the quilt properly. On the other hand, he decides to make himself comfortable on the couch for the night...

****************

Next morning..

Sana wakes up feeling literally sick and rushes to the washroom to throw out, while Sidharth, having stayed up late, remains unaware of her distress..

She comes out of the washroom and realises that he is sleeping on the couch!

Her heart wrenches at the sight, as like someone has inflicted a painful blow to her entire being!

She hurries to his side, positioning herself closer to him..
"Sidharthh??" Gripping his hand tightly, she calls him restlessly..

Sidharth opens his eyes to find her in such close distance that he senses an immediate surge of anger passing through him!!

"What the fuck is your problem?!"...he gets up and removes her hand from his, quite abruptly..!

"Sidharth please baat tou suniye! I am sorry! I didn't mean that! Please, trust me!"...she tries getting closer to him..

"Dur raho mujhse! Dur...! And don't play this fucking innocent game with me! I am done with your nautanki!"

"Yeh aap kya bol rahe ho?! Do you even realise it?!"

"Did you realise before speaking shit last night?!"

"Main bol tou rahi hoon na that I wasn't in my propee senses Sidharth!!...her voice cracks entirely now..

"Achha?? Theek hai let me ask you something. Do you really think that yeh jo bhi develop ho raha tha humare bich, these were all lust from my side?!"..he asks infuriatingly..!

"Noo! I swear I never felt like this!! Hayee main kaise samjhaun aapko? Main hosh mein thi!"..she still moves forward to hold him but he keeps rejecting her, quite heartlessly now..!

"Oh yeah?! Tum hosh mein nehi thi lekin tumhe yeh zaroor yaad hai you said something that you shouldn't have!!"

"Please please...!! Why aren't you letting me touch you! Don't do this! Main pagal ho jaungi! You are everything for me!!"...she drops herself on the floor literally starts begging and howling before him..!

"Get up and don't create a mess here!!"..he almost tones up..!

He adds..."we have our return flight back to India in 5 hours..just clean this mess and get sorted in 2/3 hours. I need to relax, so I will get freshen up and go out for a while. Meanwhile, tumhe jo karna hai karo.."

She covers her face with both her hands and starts crying inevitably now!

He doesn't want to become weak again, so ignoring her brutally, he leaves without turning back..

**************

As they board, he chooses a separate seat from hers, leaving her utterly devastated and speechless!

"Here's your boarding pass... I will see you straight at Delhi Airport after 2 hours" he says as he hands it over to her, while Sana feeling completely disoriented, only obediently gazes downward with all that guilt she has within her..

***************

An hour has passed in the flight..

"Sir..?"..a cabin crew comes to interact..

"Yes?"

"Are you Mr. Sidharth Gupta?"

"Yes.."

"Are you having anyone else travelling with you?"

His heart starts pounding..
"Yes, my wife..is everything okay?"

"Sir you will have to come with me..it's an emergency..!"..informs the cabin crew hurriedly..

Sidharth follows her to the other side of the economy class to find people gathering around her sit..

"Sir we tried calling her several times but she barely responded, then this gentleman sitting next to her found out this in her hand, which says:
"Call my husband..I am feeling unwell.."

"Oh God!! Do you have a doctor here?!"..he rushes to her side to rub her hands..!

"We will be announcing for a doctor now..we have checked her ticket and found out that she is travelling with you, so we had to call you first!"..replies the cabin crew..

"Why the hell are you wasting time then?!! Go announce!!"...he literally screams, while rubbing and tapping her cheeks continuously..

****************

😴😴