Chapter 12

Next morning..

Last night, Sana found solace by nestling herself around him and she rested her head on his shoulder and peacefully drifted to sleep on the couch. On the other side, Sidharth struggled with a restless mind, however, he surrendered to his sore and tired body and fell asleep alongside her. This has unknowingly weaved an unspoken bond between them..!

9 am..everyone is still sleeping due to the physical stress that has passed by..

The door bell rings and Meena opens it to find Ragini outside..

"Hi Meena..sab kaha hai? Koi bhi phone utha nehi raha hai!"..she asks..

"Sab soh rahe hai Didi..bohot tired hai na..! Aap aiye na andar..main chai banake lati hoon aap ke leye.."..Meena greets her warmly..

"Nehi abhi nehi, I will have it with Sidharth.."

Meanwhile Sana unwinds herself from his embrace and covers him with a blanket, making sure of not waking him up. She comes out of his room being all messy, unaware of Ragini's presence in the hall..

Ragini was already heading towards his room when she unexpectedly bumps onto Sana. She gets a jolt seeing Sana in such condition which is undoubtedly giving her a wrong message! Her anger intensifies, causing her to hyperventilate and she keeps glaring at Sana in disbelief!

"What the fuck are you doing in this room? And wait, why are you here in this house in the first place?!"..Ragini stresses on each word..!

"Ragini it's not what you are thinking! I stayed back because Ma'am mujhe jane nehi de rahe the..meanwhile Sidharth was.."

Before she could provide further clarification, Ragini becomes extremely agitated and attempts to raise her hand to strike her when Sudha intervenes by restraining her hand from behind..

"Don't you dare!!"..Sudha tones up, widening her eyes, glaring angrily at Ragini..!

"What do you mean Aunty?! Can't you see what she did?!"...even Ragini screams on top of her voice..!

Sidharth's deep sleep gets interrupted by the striking noice coming from the hall and he makes his way out of his room immediately to see what has gone wrong..

"Everything could have been sorted through a discussion but how did you even dare to raise your hand?!"..Sudha questions being all raged!

"Mom..?! Kya hua?!"..he quickly approaches her..

Ruhi too comes out and stands beside Sana while Sana is left all embarrassed and doesn't know how to react!

"How did she even dare to raise hand on Saanjh?!"..Sudha turns her face fiercely to Sidharth, demanding for an answer!

"Raised hand?! What are you even saying?!"..he turns back to Ragini being all shocked!

"Oh please stop this drama! I should be the one here seeking for an explanation aur aap log mujhe hi criminal bana rahe ho! Wow!!"..Ragini doesn't seem to stop!

"Ek second! Ek second! What's wrong with you?!".. Sidharth holds her arms from either side..

"What's wrong with me?!! What's wrong with you, you fucking loser?!"..she pushes him back!!

"Ragini!!"... Sidharth tones up in disbelief!

"Chillao maat! I saw this creep girl coming out of your room being all messy! What explanation do you have behind this?! Tell me...!!"...she screams even more!

"Shut up! Stop naming her! And its not what you are thinking..!".. Sidharth is losing it now..!

"Achhaawww!! Dard ho raha hai dil mein baba, kyunki maine isko creep bulaya?!"..Ragini can't keep any calm..!

"Sidharth just take her out of my sight! Right now! Otherwise I might end up doing something I should not!..Sudha warns..!

"Oh please Aunty!! If you are supporting this, then you are equally into this mess!!"..she hits the last triggering knob of Sana now..

"Baas!! Don't say a word to Ma'am! She was unaware of everything! Janna hai na tumhe? Main batati hoon!"..Sana's tears and anger take an infuriating turn..!

"Kaha thi tum jab is insaan ko tumhari sab se zyada zaroorat thi?! Huh?!"..she adds further...."Pyaar hai tou nibhao na!! Yeh banda rota raha, poori raat and I only tried to comfort his grief! Lekin yeh tum nehi samjhogi, kyunki tum tou thi hi nehi! Hai na?!"...tears accumulate in the corner of her eyes as she speaks..

"Shut the fuck off! Tum jaisi ladkiyon ko na main janti hoon..I know your intention very well!".. Ragini seems to be crossing line now..

"Achha? Kya janti ho tum? Kya chahiye mujhe? Batao!"..Sana doesn't give up either!

"Masi please chalo yahan se! Bohot ho gaya..please! Maat karwao apni insult!"..Ruhi tries to get her back..

"Ek second Ruhi..! Ruk na! Janlene de mujhe!"

Sidharth can't believe what's happening!!

"Haan bolo..what do you think? What could be my intention?!"..Sana asks again in a rage..!

"Oh please darling! I know it all! Don't make me spill it!"..Ragini ridicules in anger..

"Nehi nehi mujhe janna hai!".. Sana is not ready to leave it either!

"Blackmail karna chahti ho tum! Simple strategy hai, just sleep with him! Hai na?!"..Ragini fakes a smile..

"Enough!!".. Sidharth can't hold it back any longer and comes forward in rage when Sudha holds him back..!

"Kya hua baby? Maroge mujhe?! Aur kitna giroge tum Sidharth?!"...Ragini retaliates..

"Mere ghar mein kisi ki maut huyi hai and look at you!! I can't believe I loved you!!".. his bulging nerves are evident now!!

"Haan abhi tou you will regret!!"..Ragini replies..

"Ragini just leave!! Before I become a monster just Goo!!"..he screams on top of his voice!

"Sidharth! Nehi, mera bachha!"..Sudha knows his anger and thus rushes to his side to manage..

"Masi chalo please..! Aur bezzati nehi karani!"..Ruhi brings all their vitals and pulls Sana's hand to make their way out..

"Ek second Ruhi! Tum log kahi nehi jaoge! Yeh jayegi!"..he infuriates!!

"Wow Sidharth!! What a game you have played with me! You know what? You will regret this!!"..she throws her ring on him and leaves the house immediately!

*************
🫂