Chapter 50 (Last Chapter)

Few days later..

Both Sana and Sid are busy with the project work and working late in the office..

After a while, Sidharth gets done with all his pending work and dials her extension.."Done?"..he asks..

She receives..."Nehi..baas 20 mins more.."

"Hmm.."...he hangs up and comes outside to see what she is doing..

The entire office is empty, only Mayuri and Sana are staying back..

"Alright! I am really impressed with your dedication! It's time to head home now! Mayuri you should pack up too!"...Sidharth says hurriedly as he walks up to their cubicle..

"Sir honestly I am done! My brain isn't functioning anymore! I am just staying back for her!"...Mayuri states..

"Thanks Mayuri but you don't have to...ghar jao..it's late..and Madam aap bhi..shut it down, come'on..!"...he taps on her table to distract her..

"Hayee o Rabba, distract karna koi aap se sikhe!"...Sana replies annoyingly..

Both Mayuri and Sidharth share a laughter on her reaction..

"Thank God there are no employees around warna mera kya izzat reh jata?!"...says Sidharth in a teasing tone..

"Yeah yeah whatever..ab dekho office hour is over, so you are no more my boss, so ab jo main bolungi wahi hoga! Mujhe bohot bhoonkh lagi hai and you are making us work so late, give us a treat now!"..Sana demands..!

Mayuri wasnt ready for this!..."Sana!! Nehi Sir it's fine..!"...it becomes awkward for her..

He smirks saying..."Bhoonkh lagi hai, aaj hi chahiye treat?!"

"Haan aaj hi chahiye..."..she replies while shutting down her PC..

"Ok let's go then Mayuri warna paka degi yeh!"...He grins, leaving Mayuri in shock! She has never seen this side of him before!

"Sidharthhh! Wahi pizza place mein jana hai mujhe, aur Mayuri ko bhi woh pasand hai..!"...she becomes all excited..

He smiles warmly at her..."Haan jayenge na..ajao dono niche...I will get the car.."

**************

Back at home..

"Goshhh Sana my bones are breaking! I can't take a shower now!"...he feels all lazy and collapses onto the bed..

"Achha theek hai but change tou karlo.. come'on, get up.."...she extends her hand while tapping on her mobile when he pulls her entirely onto him without her realizing..

"Sidharthhhh!"...she fumbles..

"Sshhh.."....He rolls over her to get her underneath...."I need you, please!"..he pleads huskily!

"Hayeee abhi nehi..abhi tou mujhe..."...and before she could finish her line he brushes his lips against hers going deep into her mouth and this turns her on, igniting her desires instantly as well!

"Get rid of it..."..he hints towards her fitted pant while breathing heavily on her..! Sana can't help but starts giggling while having him on top of her but seeing him struggling with it..

"Wait main karti hoon.."...she gets rid of it eventually and Sidharth unzips himself instantly to go inside of her directly without much foreplay..!

Having her in position, he shoves his tongue into her mouth again and picks up his pace! It's evident from their level of intimacy that both of them are now intensely accustomed to what brings them pleasure!

As she is too tired and sore, she has submitted herself fully and he is taking the full charge while she seems to be enjoying the pleasure of getting a ride of him in deep inside of her!