Chapter 34

Next day,

They reach Suvarnabhumi International Airport, commonly referred to as Bangkok Airport, after a delayed flight of almost 2 hours..

Sidharth's Manager has made all the necessary arrangements in advance, ensuring that there are individuals waiting at the airport to greet and assist them..

While they are on their way to the hotel, Sidharth notices Sana capturing the views outside the window with great enthusiasm. Her excitement seems so convincing that he feels his purpose will soon be served!

"Happy?"..he asks, carrying a subtle smile on his face..

She returns the smile and says..
"Hmmm..very happy.."

They hold their hands tightly, intertwining their fingers which seems to be a perfect fit now, looking forward to three wonderful days ahead to share together!

**************

After a few hours of nap..

"Sidharth..!"..she calls him annoyingly..

"Hmmm?"..he is replying to some missed official texts..

"This is supposed to be our honeymoon, right?!"

"Ofcourse it is baba! Ek second, baas kuch important messages aaye the, I just need 5 mins to reply to let them know that I am on a vacation..tab tak you get ready na, we will go out for dinner.."

Sana gets super irritated, waits for another 5 mins he requested, and makes her way out of the room without speaking a word further..

The next moment when Sidharth realizes that she has left the room, he becomes concerned because her phone doesn't have a Thai SIM card nor is it connected to the internet yet!

He comes out to look for her around and doesn't get to see her anywhere near the dead end of the corridor. He dials her on WhatsApp, hoping she has connected her mobile to the internet, but unfortunately, he cannot establish a contact..

He takes the lift to the ground floor to speak to the manager in the reception..

"Good evening Sir. How can we help you?"..one of the managers greets..

"Hi.. good evening. Umm, my wife has just come out to look around the hotel, but since she isn't connected to the internet, I can't reach her. Have you seen her around?"

The assistant manager, an Indian, says:
"Sir, sorry to interrupt but woh pool side mein Ma'am hi hai na?"...he points towards the pool area..

"Hmm..that's her..thank you.."..he makes his way to the pool side now..

Walking upto her recliner, he says.."Dimaag hai tumhare paas ya woh bhi ghar chorke aayi ho?!"..he gets agitated..

She stares up to give him a stern look..

"Don't give me that look Sana! I just needed few minutes, why would you come down like this?! Upar se there is no way to contact you! I got worried..!"

"Main koi bachhi thodi hoon!"..she rolls her eyes to express her irritation..

"Kisi bachhi se kaam bhi nehi ho! Chalo abhi, get up..we are getting late for the dinner.."..he tries grabbing her hand but she doesn't give in..

"Arahi hoon na..?! Haath pakarneki koi zaroorat nehi hai.."..she acts stubborn..

"Fine!"..He is already displeased with her action, and her tantrums are only adding to his growing irritation!

On reaching upstairs, back to their room, Sana takes her vitals to go inside the washroom to get ready.