Chapter 21

Same day at office..

Sidharth receives a call from his childhood friend, Vedika, from London..

"Hello?"..he answers the call..

"What's up buddy?! Kya kar raha hai?"

"Hey Vedi! Office mein hoon, tu bata.."

"Itna off kyun sound kar raha hai? Sab theek hai na?"..asks Vedika..

"Not really! Everything is fucked up!"..he sighs..

"Anything new came up or what?"

"No just this phase, I am hating this phase! Everything seems so complicated!"

"Sahi se bata na, hua kya hai?"

Sidharth exhales and turns off the blinds of his cabin..
"Vedi Ragini called and you know how she is! All hyper and judgemental!"

"Hmm..ab kya kiya isne?"..Vedika rolls her eyes!

"Wahi jo hamesha karti hai after messing up things..!"

"Hmm she is predictable..!"...Vedika can't agree more..

He continues..."Look I know she is good at heart but things have gone just too far this time and there is no way I can amend!"

"Who is asking you to? Does she want you back?! If she is up to that then dude she is crazy and I hope you realize that now!"

"Pata hai tujhe, the worst part is I truly had feelings for this girl and probably I can't just throw that feeling away overnight but I tried to push her away very evidently this time! I hope she gathers herself and acts accordingly!".. says Sidharth..

"Sid fuck it! She never deserved a man like Sidharth Gupta! Remember how she pushed us all away from you?! Being a girl myself, I can tell, girls like Ragini can only love themselves! So raat gayi baat gayi! Just move on with Sana..I think she is a better choice!"

Sidharth laughs sarcastically on that statement.."Raat gayi baat gayi! Not always applicable I guess!"

"Ab iska kya matlab hai?"..asks Vedika curiously..

"Time hai tere paas?"..he asks..

"Hmm bol na.."..Vedika assures..

He continues..."Tou basically you know everything, like under what circumstances this marriage happened! Now she confessed about her feelings and it's been a while actually. For me, it is still complicated and I don't know if I can really give her what she wants! But trust me Vedi, I really like her! She is an amazing girl yaar!"

"Tou problem kaha hai?"...Vedi is getting impatient..

"Problem yeh hai ki kal tak we both were trying to work this out organically, like I started spending more time with her..but after Ragini called, I lost it completely and things got even more messed up!"

"What did you do Sid?!"...Vedika gets a little worried..

"I was drunk, high on emotions, in short kuch zyada ho gaya tha and I kind of made her bound to sleep with me!"

Vedika can't help but laughs out loudly...!

"Are you fucking nuts?! Tu has kyun rahi hai?"... Sidharth gets irritated!

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sun...hasi tou ayegi na? Sidharth Gupta, the stud of our circle, is feeling awkward on having sex and that too with his own wife!"

"Vedika I am serious!!"..he reminds her sternly..

"Sid, I am serious too! You are acting like an asshole! Tune kaha ladki tujhse pyaar karti hai! Then why would she mind having sex with her husband! Tu pagal hai kya?!"