17

HARRY STYLES

9:21 AM

I can't help but marvel at how much my life has changed. It's as if Gen re-entered my world and everything shifted, bringing a newfound sense of happiness and contentment that I had never experienced before.

Thinking about our past, I can't help but reflect on the growth we've both experienced individually. We've faced our own trials and tribulations, and through it all, we've become stronger versions of ourselves. Life has a way of teaching us lessons, and those lessons have shaped us into who we are today.

Being back with Gen has opened my eyes to the love that still exists between us. It's different now, more mature and rooted in a deeper understanding of one another. We've both grown and evolved, which has brought us closer together in ways we couldn't have imagined.

And as I lie in my bed with her in my arms, I feel immensely grateful I get to spend every day with her. 

And I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought about wanting to fuck her every second of the day. 

While we have spoken about being together, nothing has really happened between us.

I press a soft kiss against her temple, whispering a gentle "Good morning, baby," into her ear. The warmth of her body against mine fills me with an overwhelming sense of love and desire.

Gen stirs in my arms, her eyes fluttering open with a sleepy yet radiant smile. "Hey there, Mr Styles," She says. 

"You ready for this party tonight?" I ask, knowing she's nervous about it. 

"Kind of nervous about being surrounded by Amber's hot friends," She beings. "I'm just unsure of how I'll ever fit into that world."

"Hey, don't worry," I say, my voice filled with reassurance. "You're going to be amazing, and I'll be right there with you the whole time. Just remember, they're just people too, and you are Amber's best friend. You don't need to worry about anything."

Gen's eyes soften, and she squeezes my hand, grateful for the support. "Thank you, H. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," I respond, my voice filled with conviction.

Just as we're lost in the intimacy of our conversation, we hear the sound of little footsteps approaching. A bundle of energy with blonde hair enters the room, a big smile on her face.

Gen's eyes light up as she sees her, and without hesitation, she scoops Avery up into her arms.

"Good morning, my sweet girl!" Gen exclaims, her voice filled with affection and delight. She showers Avery's face with gentle kisses, causing her to squeal in delight. It's a sight that never fails to bring a smile to my face. 

I watch the two of them, the love between a mother and her child so evident in their interactions.

 Avery reaches out her tiny arms towards me, signalling that she wants to be held by me. I gladly oblige and take her into my arms, feeling her warmth and hearing her giggle.

I press a soft kiss to Avery's forehead, relishing in the joy that fills the room. This little girl has brought so much light into our lives, and I'm forever grateful for the opportunity to be a part of her journey. 

As we make our way downstairs, the sound of commotion fills the air. I can see a team of decorators bustling about, carrying tables, chairs, and various supplies through the house. It's clear that preparations for Amber's party are in full swing.