18

GENEVIEVE CLARK

6:21 PM

As I descend the staircase, the soft fabric of my champagne dress brushing against my skin, I catch sight of Harry standing near the bottom. His eyes widen with admiration as they meet mine, and a warm smile spreads across his face.

"Wow, Gen," he breathes, his voice filled with awe. "You look fucking beautiful."

A rush of warmth spreads through me, causing a soft blush to grace my cheeks. His words, filled with genuine admiration, make my heart flutter. I feel a surge of desire intertwining with the excitement of the evening.

Our bodies draw closer without hesitation, and our lips meet in a passionate, electrifying kiss. His mouth tastes minty and hot.

Lost in the moment's intensity, we slowly make our way into the kitchen. I find myself sitting on the edge of the island, my legs dangling freely as Harry stands between them. Our kisses deepen, fueled by a longing that has been building between us for so long.

Harry's hands slide along my waist, pulling me closer as I feel a desire for him. 

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps interrupts our passionate embrace. We reluctantly break apart, our lips parting with a sense of urgency. 

I turn my head and find Amber and James entering the room, their eyes widening in surprise at the unexpected sight before them.

Oops. 

The atmosphere becomes instantly charged with awkward tension. I feel my cheeks flushing, knowing that we've been caught in an intimate moment. My gaze shifts between Amber and James, searching for words to fill the silence that hangs in the air.

Amber clears her throat, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. "Looks like we interrupted something," she teases, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

James chuckles and nudges her playfully. "Give them a break, Ambs."

"We, uh, got carried away," Harry manages to say, his voice laced with embarrassment.

Amber chuckles and nudges James, who is grinning ear to ear. "Well, don't let us stop you. We can come back later," she teases, before leading James out of the kitchen, leaving us alone once again.

I take a deep breath, my heart still pounding in my chest, and I meet Harry's gaze. There's a mixture of amusement and desire in his eyes, which only ignites my passion further. We exchange a knowing smile, acknowledging the undeniable chemistry between us.

Harry's arms wrap around me and I feel weightless, lifted off my feet as if I'm floating in the air. I can't help but laugh as he starts spinning me around, my arms instinctively wrapping around his neck. The room blurs around us, and for a brief moment, it feels like time stands still.

"Put me down!" I playfully protest, my voice filled with mock seriousness. But Harry doesn't oblige. Instead, he continues spinning me, his laughter blending with mine. There's a mischievous glint in his eyes, and I can't help but be captivated by his playful spirit.

A few hours later as the guests begin to arrive, most are familiar faces that I've followed on Instagram or seen in movies. Harry and I find ourselves engaged in a lively conversation with Kiyah, a stunning model friend of Amber and Gemma. Her brown eyes, dark hair, and tan skin exude confidence and beauty, and I can't help but admire her.

We're standing near the grand staircase, taking in the opulence of the house. Kiyah compliments the lavish decor, and I smile, feeling a sense of pride for Amber's accomplishment. "Ambs put so much love and effort into making this place beautiful," I say. "She's truly proud of it."