disappointment 💖

Arjun talk with Krishna and after sometimes Arjun left from his room. He see  preparation for feast.

Nakul said"bharta do you meet her".

Arjun shaked his head in no disappointly.

Nakul said"you should meet her she is so cute".

Sahdev said "she is fully perfect for you she is cute sweet and mischief tooo".

Arjun sees his brother sahdev he never praised any one especially girl but now he is totally different.

Nakul said" Yes bharta she is good Prankester .

Now Arjun was shocked because nakul never accept anyone better than him, as a Prankester.

Arjun smiled and left them. And goes to his chamber so you made place in my brother hearts too. What have you done on them "a cute blush appears on his cheecks.

He then meet both bheem and yuddister
They were also praising her. He was surprised that all are praising her.
Then he goes to kunti and said" Mata please massage my head ".

Kunti did it he got relief but he was now also disappointed . He thanks kunti and went to his room and he stand near window look at moon.

Arjun pov:

So ,subhadra you not only enter in my heart but also attained a place in my brothers heart to  , do you have some magical power to grab everyone's heart , all start praising in sometime only. Already you enter in mine heart he though will blushing.
I can't wait to see you  I am waiting for feast. He said while take a breath.

He was feeling restless so he went out of chamber than he see bheem was eating ladoos nakul is teasing bheem .

Nakul said"bharta you will eat like this then our guests will remain with empty stomach ".

Arjun said" Nakul dont tease my bharta bheem go from here".bheem hug Arjun around neck and Arjun is struggling to get out from the lock. Then Arjun come out form bheem locked nakul was laughing.

Bheem said while giving ladoos to Arjun"take it Arjun".

Arjun said "I will like to have kheer".

Nakul said" Subhadra is also kheer lover".
Said teasing way.

Arjun turned red due to shyness.

Bheem said"so in feast I will give you both a lesson to love ladoos ".bheem said while eating ladoos.

nakul and bheem give teasing smile to him and he was shying.

Finally the day arrived where kauravas , pandavas and yadhavas sitting for feast in feast all were present but subhadra was not there and dushala also missing.

Nakul look at Arjun an ask kunti" Mata where is subhadra and dushala".
Arjun was waiting for her reply.

Kunti said "they may be in chamber ".
She said to maid to call them.

They maid went dushala came there.

Nakul ask " Where is subhadra ".

Dushala said" She is coming ".

All look at the direction where anklet sound is coming to see who is the girl who's anklet sound is pulling them to her. Arjun was completely lost in anklet sound.

Pranipat to all" They girl said.

To be continued...

How was chapter..

Please vote♥