sister💖

Next day.

Pandavas and subhadra with dushala were talking.

Kunti said"hear my childs".

They all look at kunti.

Kunti said"today princess of shiv devaki, princess of kashi valandhara, princess of chedi karenumati and princess of madra vijaya is coming ".

Subhadra said"what my sister are coming".she ask happily.

Kunti ask"sister".

Subhadra said"yes when we were small that time i meet them they are like my sister".

Kunti said "that's great they will arrive at afternoon".

Subhadra nodded. Kunti left.

Pandavas except Arjun left. One maid came and said" Princess dushala maharani gandhari call you" .

Dushala nodded and left.

Arjun move near subhadra and subhadra move backward. Suddenly she slip and feel on bed. Arjun laid over her and said"you know that your are clumsy ".and held her waist. She blushed.

Subhadra said" No I am not and leave me".

Arjun said"Arjun never leave anyones hand when he held it and if it is you then even if death came then also I will not leave you".

He look at her lovingly and kiss her forehead and said"and I promise no matter what the situation is I will love you and always".

Subhadra hug him very tightly and said"i love you parth".

Arjun hug her back and said"I love you too".

They were in that position for long time. Suddenly the heard drum starts to beat. We got separated and went to entrance.

Subhadra see her 4 sister she ran to them and hug them.

Then they goes near kunti and take her blessings then kunti introduced them to pandavas.

Arjun subhadra see they are look at each other . Now Arjun subhadra look and nodded and said to each other in low voice "revenge time ".

They both coughed to make them all to come out from there dream land.

They blushed subhadra and Arjun laugh.

Then all went inside.

Subhadra was talking with there sister and dushala. Suddenly all pandavas came all look at them. But Yuddister and devaki look at each other, bheem and valandhara look at each other, nakul and karenumati look at each other, sahdev and vijaya look at each other and our arsu got lost in each other.

Dushala fake a cough then 4 couple came out of there dream land. But Arjun and subhadra were still starting at each other with love.

Karenumati goes near subhadra and nakul goes to Arjun.

Nakul said"bharta stop look at bhadra all are get pain making fake cough to bring you both in reality ".they broke there eye lock. Arjun blushed and left the chamber in embrasement.

Karenumati ask subhadra in were low voice"do you both love each other "

Subhadra unknowingly said"yes".subhadra realised and said"what no what are you asking".

Karenumati said"oh what a great new".

Subhadra said"nothing like that".and subhadra left.

Karenumati ask"did they both love each other "

Pandavas and dushala explain there love story.

All said"indeed they are made for each other. "

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥