welcome guest💖

Subhadra reach in pandya dynasty. Veer welcome her then they goes inside the palace then veer ask"what happened you didn't look good".

Subhadra said"nothing happen to me".

Veer said"so hastinapur people taught you how to lie to your best friend ".

Subhadra said" It's nothing like this veer, actually then she explain him everything.

Veer said"don't take stress get ready from dwarka your family is coming they will reach till afternoon. "

Subhadra smiled hearing about her family and left. Veer look at subhadra and said to himself "I wish chitra your pain goes away soon".

He left to his work.

It was afternoon subhadra and veer were standing at the entrance to welcome them. Suddenly drum start to beat indicating the arrival of dwarka family. Everyone get down from chariot subhadra noticed her dear brother day was not there. As everyone came in front of subhadra she ask where is dau.

Krishna said"dau is there in dwarka but he will come tomorrow but i am sad ruchi".

Subhadra ask "why bharta did mata didnt gave you makhan".

Everyone laugh.

Krishna said" No not for that you only want your dau not me i am sad".

Subhadra said"no bharta that is I didn't see dau thats why I ask I love you also bharta".and hug him. He hug her back. After that subhadra hug balram and Krishna childs.

Veer said"the most adorable bro and sis ".

Rohini and devaki said" Yes veer you are right".

Subhadra said"bharta gada i miss you lot".

Gada said"I too miss you a lot my angel".

Subhadra gave a sweet smile like a good girl.

Then satyaki said"how is my princess doing".

Subhadra said"where well but what about you bharta".

Satyaki said"I was not good hut now after meeting you I am good".

Krishna satyaki gada subhadra and veer group hug.

Veer said"now everyone let's go inside ".

Everyone went inside.

They had there lunch they talk for sometime after that they take rest and subhadra veer goes and check arrangement.

Now it was night subhadra was standing in front of balcony suddenly a tear came out from her eyes. That time veer came and ask" It's seems you miss him".

Subhadra indicated her head in no and said"It seems he miss me and this tears came out my eyes because of him".

Veer said"well leave it I can never understand you talk about love".

Subhadra said"you will when you will fell in love.

Veer inside"I fell in love years ago subhadra in you but I will never confess because you are my best friend and that's ok".

Subhadra waved her hand infront of veer when he said"yes say".

Subhadra said"you say you came here".

Veer said"yes tomorrow every guest is coming including hastinapur ".

Subhadra face colour change she look towards moon  and ask" I know ".

Veer said" Ok i came here to see you ".

Subhadra said" Does I am small girl ".

Veer said*no".

Subhadra ask" Am I new born baby".