hope💖

In has been 1 year .

In this one year whole arayavat was bless with samaragi subhadra work she was making arayavat like heavan.

By the time subhadra make preparation of for veer rajyabhishek. She decided to send invitation to kingdoms and she decided to goes to some kingdom and invite them personal like panchal, hastinapur, shiv, madra, chedi and kashi .

Pandavas with kunti leave the the demon cave after bheem child GHATAKOCH birth. They move towards kampilya and leave there as brahaman.

In this one year subhadra lost her smile she only smile mean fake smile when she is around  family members. Veer use to take her for a scroll to cheersh her and it works.

Present days,

Subhadra was sitting at her room watching at the moon. Suddenly two person came to her room. They call"bhadra".

Subhadra look back and found gada and rukmini coming toward her. She smiled at them.they both cares her hair.

Gada said"I hear that you are going to invite some kingdom personal for veer rajyabhishek ".

Subhadra said" Yes".she reply with emotionless.

Rukmini said"till when you will be like this".

Subhadra said with hope"till the time he come".

Rukmini sighed and said"bhadra are you sure the are alive ".

Subhadra said" I have full faith on him he will definitely come."

Gada said"may your wish comes ".with smile.

Rukmini said" Yes but we want our subhadra back who us to smile play pranks and use to cheers our life because of whom dwarka look more beautiful ".

Subhadra said" I will be bhabhi".she faked a smiled.

They both sighed know about her feeling and said"ok now sleep ".

Subhadra laid on bed gada and rukmini left and goes to there chamber.

Gada said" What do you think is Arjun alive".

Rukmini said"don't know we should believe in God how subhadra believe hope her heart should not broke".

Gada nodded. And they both goes to chamber.

Subhadra was laid on bed with close eyes. Suddenly she felt to hand on her stomach she look at left and see krishna she look right and find balram.

Krishna said"tomorrow you are leave for some work and I am also going to attend draupadi swayamavar so we can sleep together ".

Subhadra smiled and hug them back. They smiled there peaceful. Balram and subhadra sleep. But krishna didnt he look at subhadra and said to himself" I know after somedays you are going to broke but this is destiny I am helplessly try to be strong ruchi remember you are warrior and warrior should be strong ".he placed a kiss on her forehead and wiped himself tears and sleep hugging her.

Next day krishna hug his family and then he goes to subhadra besides subhadra veer was standing.

Krishna said" Ruchi remember sometime you have to laugh to keep yourself away from crying or getting overly anger or to control yourself ".

Subhadra look at him confusingly.

Krishna Carressd her head and said"hope and changes are hard -fought thing. Changes may make our life miserable or bless but if you have hope then even miserable life will become blissful".

Subhadra said" I didn't get it but I will keep this words in my mind ".

Krishna smiled and said" When you visit panchal definitely visit mahadev temple in panchal ok ruchi".

Subhadra nodded.

Krishna kiss her forehead and hug veer and left.

Vasudeg hug his daughter and said"come soon dwarka will be lifeless without you".

Subhadra hug him back and said"yes I will cone soon pithashree".

Devaki hug her and said"come soon".

Subhadra said"yes mata and where is dada".

Shurasena came and said"I am here chitra".

Subhadra take his blessings and hug him.

Shurasena hug her back and said"come soon chitra.

(*shurasena is father of vasudev and kunti) .

Subhadra and veer take blessing and left to shiv.

After 5 days.

After inviting chedi shiv madra and kashi Subhadra and veer were travelling towards panchal.

In forest;

Arjun was sitting while looking at ring given by subhadra. Tears rolled down from his eyes. He wiped it .

Kunti was doing work with help of nakul and sahdev.

Nakul said "mata in this time your daughter in law must be there".

Kunti said" Yes now how Arjun find subhadra you also need to find smeone".

Arjun came and said"no need to find mata they all also find someone".

Nakul glared at him.

Kunti ask"who is she".

Arjun said"mata bharta yuddister find shiv kumari devaki, bharta bheem find kashi princess valandhari, nakul find chedi princess karenumati and sahdev find vijaya".

Kunti said"oh so my all son find there princess charming".

All smiled.

Kunti said"ok now I will make lunch".

After sometimes they had lunch and spend there day happily but Arjun was missing subhadra.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Sorry for late update.

Please vote💖

Parthjaya 💖