pranks of subhadra and krishna💖

After kunti left all were feeling board .

Balram said "I will tell you the mischief done by gudiya and kanha".

Subhadra and Krishna said " No dau".

All pamdavas and dushala said "please let him tell we want to hear".

Subhadra look at Krishna he nodded with embarrassmently. They nodded all became happy.

Balram nodded.

Flashback

Gada was sleeping peaceful in night.
Krishna and subhadra goes to gada room and off the light subhadra goes near gada bed with Krishna and take a bowl and fall it and both hide behind a pillar. After that they start to make some horror voice gada get up and said " Who is there if you have courage come forward".but gada was scared.

Krishna take his blanket and cover his face and subhadra came and poured water on him. They both run and gada was running behind them. me and pitashri came and see gada is running behind Krishna and subhadra. Krishna and subhadra goes in subhadra chamber and lock it saying sorry".

Pitashri said"what Happened gada how you get wet".

Gada said"Krishna and bhadra prank me and make me wet and try to scare me. "

Pitashri say "go change your dress we will
Talk about it later.

In subhadra chamber.

Krishna and subhadra were laugh and playing and think next prank to make gada scared. They start to talked.

Flashback ends.

All look at subhadra and Krishna they both were embarrassed. And look at them all. All start laughing all said" You both are this much mischief we don't know".

Subhadra Krishna think it time to do something. Suddenly Krishna act like he feel uncioncess subhadra said"bharta what happened get up bharta"with tears". I mean fake tears it was there plan. All look what happened to Krishna they start call him but there was no response balram said"kanha get up what happened suddenly to you kanha get up ".after sometime Krishna get up and start laughing with subhadra.

All said "you scared us ".

Krishna and subhadra said" We are mischief so we can do anything "and hug each other.

And left.

Subhadra said" Bharta may be they will try to prank us we should get read ".

Krishna nodded and something in her ears. She nodded happily.
And they proceed.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥