UNFORGETTABLE BOND💖

Note:reader I have change the story title arsu made for each other with" SACRIFICIAL LOVE:THE EPIC OF ARJUN AND SUBHADRA."

Chapter continuation

Subhadra head start to pain after drink it. She decided to go her chamber. While she was walking in corridor duryodhan was about to come and take subhadra with him but before he could arjun came near subhadra. He noticed subhadra body language is different.

Arjun said"bhadra what happened why you body language is become different and why you are you holding you head".he keep his hand on her shoulder.

Because of thandai (bhaang) her mind was not able to recognize his voice her eyes were close she move back from there and said"don't touch you don't have that right only Arjun have right to touch me".

Arjun feel pride of his love and he understand that by mistakenly she has drink thandai. So Arjun hold her hand and said"it's me your Arjun".

Subhadra open her eyes to see Arjun. Because of thandai she has forgot about her anger and she said"Arjun I knew you are alive you can't die in varnavat incident ".

Arjun pick her in his arms and take to her chamber. He made her stand and close the door of her room. He made her laid on bed he take a dry cloth and remove colour from her cheeks. He get up to leave but subhadra stand and hug him from. Back and said" You are again going to leave me".with moist eyes and broke the hug he turned back.

Arjun pulled her in tighty hug and said"no I can never leave you how can i leave my breath soul how can i ".

Subhadra said with tears" That why you didn't even send me a message that you are fine ".

Arjun said" Well what was need I know my love she will never think that i am died with that trust I didn't tell her because more than my self I trust you".

Subhadra said"yeah I trust you that you are alive I never lose hope but what happened after 1 year I meet you with you wife , did you forgot me in that one year ".

Arjun understand her he has broken the promise he gave to her but she is still keeping the promise which she gave to him. He hug her and tighten it more and more and said"I didn't forgot I always remember you I was away from you I was lost my breath I became weak the day ,when I saw you after one year in mahadev temple I get my breath back I get my strength you are my everything when madhav take my brother and me to swaymavar i didn't have any intention to practice in it but later maharaj drupad ask brahman to participate then jyest bharta tell me accept challenge even madhav tell me but still my heartache for it
How can marry any other girl except you but jyest tell me it kshitrya dharm and I need to accept as being warrior I didnt have any choice to practice if I didn't have practice in swayamavar whole aryavat must have insult draupadi too before wining and after winning only your face was coming in my mind I thought to find and excuse to not practice in swayamavar but because of jyesth and madhav I take practice, my hand were shivering how can i break your heart, promise even after winning swayamavar when we processed towards hut I was thinking about you,Mata unknowingly tell us to divide draupadi. I thought how it is possible to divide a women later madhav with maharaj drupad came. Madhav said drupadi in her last birth ask mahadev a boon to get a perfect husband but as there is no one perfect in world so she have to marry 5 pandavas. After marriage my heart was getting heavy with guilt of break you  heart and not able to stop draupadi division i dont know how to face you i thought its better i should di........ He could not continued as subhadra place her palms on his mouth and say"don't say like this ever or.... She stop.

He ask"or what"...

Subhadra said with tears "I will never talk to you".

Arjun cupped her cheeks and said" Ok I will not say like this again if you will stop talking them how will I live I am your culprit I broken promise which I have to you".